Gaming I got raped in ToI!!

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just faced him again,he lost easily.
Had 1 dog+ boss chase Luca while Spada was pwning the dog alone.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Dog boy was quite easy for me in ToI (haven't played Vesperia)
I just kept doing Sword Rain on the dogs until they died then I went for the main guy!

But I will admit that I had a similar problem in Tales of the Abyss

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Well atleast all people who failed by not saving in 2 hours has finally learnt the golden rule of all RPGs! Save always when u can
smile.gif

Edit: I finsihed the doggie in first try too. Was about lvl 14 i think(skipping mob is fun
smile.gif
). Using Luca, Spada & Ange. Ange died after 6 sec but was enough time made for me to pwn 1 of the dog. After that i just killed the other dog easily and ofc ressurected Ange. While the stupid dood that hits alot runs rampage i just waited for Spada to initate a air combo and i just followed up everytime and he never landed
smile.gif

alltheego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know how there's even people who can call it 'invincible'. It was a damn easy boss. I had no healer and didn't even use recovery itens. Tales of series is not know for it's dificulty...

You can't 'blame' the game or call it unbalanced if you're a bad player. x/

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
quezcotl said:
same thing with Vesperia. that dog boss was 100x harder then anything in the game.

I beat Gattuso on unknown during my minimum-level playthrough.
He's simple if you actually abuse the plants like you're supposed to.

As for the dude on ToI, I can't offer any help till I get there.

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
alltheego said:
I don't know how there's even people who can call it 'invincible'. It was a damn easy boss. I had no healer and didn't even use recovery itens. Tales of series is not know for it's dificulty...

You can't 'blame' the game or call it unbalanced if you're a bad player. x/

What is it that you dont get?

Read my post again.

if one of the earliest bosses are the hardest, your telling me that makes sense?

your telling me it makes sense taht every boss & enemy can be hackslash just to throw in one who can wipe your party in a few seconds if not powerleveled?

also, if im so bad check my gamertag "quezcotl" and did you miss me saying I thought Vesperia was too easy? did you miss that? did you miss me saying I already finished 4 "tales of" and did I whine about the difficulty?

But when you release a demo of the hardest boss in Vesperia, its gonna make newcomers stay away from the title.
I mean, these guys at Namco has fruits for brains, your gonna make a demo of the hardest boss in the game?

Whats next? making demos for CoD on veteran? (ps! finished every CoD on Veteran myself).

But back to topic, I finished the dog boss and he was very, very easy.
I just leveled up to 19 instead of being 13 as I was the previous time and hacknslash worked then.
didnt even need any strategy,

mipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
quezcotl said:
also, if im so bad check my gamertag "quezcotl" and did you miss me saying I thought Vesperia was too easy? did you miss that? did you miss me saying I already finished 4 "tales of" and did I whine about the difficulty?

Achievements mean nothing. Achievements for most of the time are just some "HEY, DO SOME CRAZY STUFF TO GET AWARDS". I usually have around 200 points of achievements in some racing games but still easily win players with more than 800 (depends on the person, ofc.).

Also: The last boss has better stats than the boss you talked about, so that boss is harder. Unless you somehow mean that the less stats you have the more powerful you are or something.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chien is pure evil. I'm in Galpos now and after talking to townsfolk, worried it's almost time for Round 2.
frown.gif
When I beat him the first time, I used all my apple/lemon gels and 13/15 life bottles. I'm hoping I never have to fight another boss that strong

Edit: I will admit I'm probably not what you'd call good at Tales games, as the only two I've played are Innocence and Phantasia. Regardless, Chien was significantly harder than any enemy I've fought before or after him.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
But when you release a demo of the hardest boss in Vesperia, its gonna make newcomers stay away from the title.
I mean, these guys at Namco has fruits for brains, your gonna make a demo of the hardest boss in the game?

You're no where near good at Tales games if you thought Gattuso was hard.
He's hard if you ignore the flowers, he's one of the easiest bosses if you don't.
Don't spew crap of how you think Tales games are easy, and then dig your own grave with proof that you clearly aren't good at them enough to believe that.
ToV's final boss, especially his Fell arms form on unknown, was miles tougher if you didn't infinite combo abuse.

[/rant]

Really hoping I can get to this "super hard" ToI boss, so I can write down a damn strategy for people. Lots of problems all over the place with him.

Can someone give me an approx gametime before i'll see him?

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mipe said:
quezcotl said:

Also: The last boss has better stats than the boss you talked about, so that boss is harder. Unless you somehow mean that the less stats you have the more powerful you are or something.

No, I was talking on how you're prepared at the moment.
tke ff13 for ex (I got 1000 gp in it) odin for me was the only boss I got stuck in.
and thats because it req a few trial & error to figure out what tactic works, when you use the right one he is kind of easy.
but basically impossible of not using excatly what the game tells you.

the last boss and the extra bosses I finished with ease because I could create stratgies that always works.
letting snow tank while hope buff and lightning keep the combo going and then go all out and then 2 heal + 1 tank it worked against everything, I even 5 starred every boss in the game and side-quest bosses.

the last boss may have better stats in Vesperia, but you could go all out on him without a real strategy, it works.
On the wolf boss you actually need a strategy, he is probably the only boss which req one in vesperia, and if not leveled properly and ready with life bottles if he target your healer.. your screwed-

quezcotl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
QUOTE said:

You're no where near good at Tales games if you thought Gattuso was hard.
He's hard if you ignore the flowers, he's one of the easiest bosses if you don't.
Don't spew crap of how you think Tales games are easy, and then dig your own grave with proof that you clearly aren't good at them enough to believe that.
ToV's final boss, especially his Fell arms form on unknown, was miles tougher if you didn't infinite combo abuse.

[/rant]

Really hoping I can get to this "super hard" ToI boss, so I can write down a damn strategy for people. Lots of problems all over the place with him.

Can someone give me an approx gametime before i'll see him?
I didnt have any problem with the extra boss in vesperia nor in symphonia, they are easy.
why? because you have enough artes+stratgies and items to deal with the situation.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
I died only ones since 2 of my character went on the boss and not on the dogs...next time I won easily.
just killed the dogs first and ressed my fighters with items when needed.
btw I used cooking to enchant my stat, used herm luca and ricardo.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Exbaddude said:
I like Tales of Innocence.
Spada is the best to use!
biggrin.gif

I used to use Lloyd in Tales of Symphonia! (Gamecube)
Bwahahaha, dual swords FTW.
biggrin.gif

Iria's my favourite because she has the most awesome laugh and her Mystic Arte is like "woah wtf?!"

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
30084pm said:
Exbaddude said:
I like Tales of Innocence.
Spada is the best to use!
biggrin.gif

I used to use Lloyd in Tales of Symphonia! (Gamecube)
Bwahahaha, dual swords FTW.
biggrin.gif

Iria's my favourite because she has the most awesome laugh and her Mystic Arte is like "woah wtf?!"

Cool. I never got used to long ranged characters.
I like Hernana second! Combo man! 8D

Mario264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IMO I think the 2nd Hasta fight is much more difficult than Chien...one combo can kill you if you don't block.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies