Hacking i got a loading loop again on CoD BO :c

danio.klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(if this topic is in the wrong spot, please dont post rude comments, im new here, and i tried to find the best category this topic would fit in)

hello

as of today, i was burning Call of Duty Black Ops on a DVD-R disk, and it took about 3 hours or so, yea, my computer is really old, and slow -_- and when it was done, i went to my room, and inserted the burnt disk into the Wii dvd drive, opened up HBC, and loaded NeoGamma. it booted fine, there was that "(c) 2010 Activision.." thing, and then it switched to "Loading.." and here's the problem

so i made some research, i got cIOS Installer rev20, i installed all nesecery IOS patches, updates, or what the hell it is, and after going all through this, i loaded up NeoGamma again, and the game loaded further to some intro video clips, and to the main menu of the game, which i was very happy XD

and so as i was playing, the first mision was perfectly fine, but the second mission in the russian mines or what it is, i was proceding through the underground hallways with a team mate, and as i was going farther, the game started to lag like a pc game, and the scenary was screwing up, people were out of place, one dude was hovering in the air XD, one dude was in a continiuos animation loop, and alot of crazy ape shit xDD but then i procedded farther, and the game just stopped, and the DVD drive was not reading from the disk, and the whole game just gave up

and one other thing is that when i choose Zombies from the menu, the screen just goes black, and the DVD drive doesnt read either, but i havent tried multiplayer yet...

so after this whole thing was starting to get me pissed off, i started some research on how to fix the gameplay of the game, so i googled it, only 1 out of 8 sites gave me answers, which sucks, but i found a topic that "Fixes any slowdowns, black screens, or loading loops" on GBAtemp, so i tried this method of fixing the problem, i load up cIOS installer, i follow his instructions hoping the game would finally work for me, but it did not

here is the topic http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-play-cod-black-ops.273317/

and as much of my knowledge, i dont understand much about the IOSes 'n stuff, and those stuff confuse me really much, so yea

any help would be really appreciated :)

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I second that notion, dvds have a higher probability of messing up, jump to the USB route. A decent 120gb external drive is like £20-£30 and that can hold at least 30 games but your looking at around 80 realistically with alot of the wii games being as small as they are.

Back on subject I never had one issue with blops using a hard drive, used to play online when that shit was still live

danio.klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
okay, but it has to be WBFS or WFS formatted for the games to launch right? and does the Wii support usb 3.0 drives? cause i have a 1tb Seagate Expansion Drive 2,5 in at home

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No not anymore, mines fat32 formatted but ntfs works just as good. Just use wii backup manager. Personally I use wiiflow to launch games but I know it works fine with usbgx as well

As for USB 3.0, its backwards compatible, wii is 2.0 I think so it'll work just fine, I'm running a 500gb seagate expansion drive and never had one issue

danio.klein

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, now i got a gamecube loading problem

Whenever i start a gamecube game through usb loader gx, (serious sam next encounter from sd card) it just freezes in the begining of loading or something, it just gives me a black screen of death
I have DIOS MIOS Lite 2.9 installed, so what else would the wii need just to run 1 simple Nintendo GameCube game? I checked the compatible list of ngc games, and serious sam is highlited in green, and i have the iso exctracted to the DiscEx format thing, and idk. I heard something about a cluster thing for booting up some games, do o need to do that to?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays