OP
Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
27459190_2033814106889010_2236580616859025982_n.jpg

Supposedly from the guy that predicted last years E3 almost 100%.

Last edited by Bat420maN,
Reactions: gameboy

Bat420maN

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 112870

It's from the same guy that predicted last years almost 100%.

Well we all know that Skyward Sword HD is coming because Grezzo is working on a "Legend" game for the Switch. So that's a given. If he is making it up, he's being super careful. But given the fact that he was right about the thing last year, you say, I'd assume he's being right this year then. The only thing that bugs me is the Smash "Ultimate" thing... I wanted Smash 5... not this game for the third time... although I can't complain about buying HW for the 3rd time so maybe I'm just bieng biased...

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fake - not only is the tripcode off from the 2017 post, but it seems like isn't even a real tripcode - maybe 4chan's changed it recently (I dunno as I don't use it), but the new one makes it look like it's just part of their nickname.

Bat420maN

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Well we all know that Skyward Sword HD is coming because Grezzo is working on a "Legend" game for the Switch. So that's a given. If he is making it up, he's being super careful. But given the fact that he was right about the thing last year, you say, I'd assume he's being right this year then. The only thing that bugs me is the Smash "Ultimate" thing... I wanted Smash 5... not this game for the third time... although I can't complain about buying HW for the 3rd time so maybe I'm just bieng biased...

After checking out the link Tigran posted I checked his old post against the new and they are different names. Unless he was forced/decided to change his name it's not the same person that posted it last year. I want that list though, it's sexy as hell!

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After checking out the link Tigran posted I checked his old post against the new and they are different names. Unless he was forced/decided to change his name it's not the same person that posted it last year. I want that list though, it's sexy as hell!
Gotcha! And so do I man! Haha! I'm just glad I get my Hyrule Warriors soon! Luigis Mansion 3 sounds tops... provided, of course, that it's more akin to the first one...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
All of those things sound likely. Doesn't mean it's real though, it just means that regardless of what they show off at E3 we know most of those games are going to come at some point.
Wario Ware with JoyCon multiplayer sounds like it would be lots of fun, hoping that turns out to be real.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ofcourse it's fake. It's just a list of games people want the most and i doubt even Nintendo has the funds to do that many projects at the same time and finish them all around the same time.

Last edited by kumikochan,
Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr