OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got lucky guys!

ON BLACK FRIDAY THAT IS...shame on you guys :teach:

Well it's worth the post because hardly anything lucky happens to me, I haven't even came upon a dollar lying on the ground.
But that changed during this years Black Friday, so here is the story.

That day I kept my eye on online offers, I came upon these speakers (Altec Lansing VS2621) that were going for $20. I was on the fence on whether or not to purchase these, I read up on reviews and such so much so I was convinced that I had to have these. However once I went to purchase it online it was all sold out! I searched to see if they were in stock at my local store, which they were. I got a ride from my older brother to the store but once we got there and I asked around the sales associates, they said they ran out. They advised me to talk the manager to see if she could help me out. At first she was hesitant saying they were completely out of stock, but then all of the sudden she said she might have one left. I was so excited to know that the manager herself was gonna help me out and it game me a bit of hope. She came back with a set of speakers, she said to me that someone asked to do an instore pick-up but they never arrived to get it. So I thanked her and paid for the speakers and I was on my way.

The other guy missed out, and I got a good deal on the very last set of speakers so horray for me! :yay:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu