I emailed Gateway...

D

Deleted User

emailed them too. i asked about fixing 8.1j and got no answer. never get any answer of them ...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys realize that they can say "we're working on it" every time without actually lying if they never deliver, right? Working on it and having the actual means to accomplish the task are two substantially different things.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
pointless thread
either they don't reply or they say "soon"

what you guys want? they admit that they can do nothing?
or make up some bullshit to calm down and make people still buying the damn card?

"working on it" doesn't mean a thing...

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is way more for them to accomplish than those 2 points.

They "promised":

- GBA VC Support

- The savegame crypto shit I never understood

- Cheat support

- Monitoring access on the gamesave chip so that you don't have to exit the game for it to save.

There are 3-4 feautres I actually wish for:

- Executing NDS games in gateway mode via their gateway menue ... it would be great if they could extend it with tabs, like "3DS Roms", "NDS Roms", "DSi Roms" etc. Especially DSi support would be great, since there are actually ROMs showing up recently which are properly dumped

- Speaking of it, if they could add dumping support for DS(i) games, it would perfectly round it all up.

- mset exploit on 9.x N3DS consoles, just like KARL3DS and rxTools devs managed to do.

- A programable API for the GW card interface so you could actually transfer ROMs to it via FTP.

- Not to speak about 9.6 support for both O3DS and N3DS....

There is still a lot for them to do, but I hope that they will at least accomplish everything they mentioned during the development of all those FWs. It's still a great product non the less and worth every cent I spent on it.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i emailed them last night

We are working on it. An update will be released soon to fix those issues.

mailto:[email protected]

--

> i was wondering if you guys were working on emunand 9.6 rxtools has a working version

> i just got my gateway so i could access eshop but im stuck on 9.5 thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1