There is way more for them to accomplish than those 2 points.
- GBA VC Support
- The savegame crypto shit I never understood
- Cheat support
- Monitoring access on the gamesave chip so that you don't have to exit the game for it to save.
There are 3-4 feautres I actually wish for:
- Executing NDS games in gateway mode via their gateway menue ... it would be great if they could extend it with tabs, like "3DS Roms", "NDS Roms", "DSi Roms" etc. Especially DSi support would be great, since there are actually ROMs showing up recently which are properly dumped
- Speaking of it, if they could add dumping support for DS(i) games, it would perfectly round it all up.
- mset exploit on 9.x N3DS consoles, just like KARL3DS and rxTools devs managed to do.
- A programable API for the GW card interface so you could actually transfer ROMs to it via FTP.
- Not to speak about 9.6 support for both O3DS and N3DS....
There is still a lot for them to do, but I hope that they will at least accomplish everything they mentioned during the development of all those FWs. It's still a great product non the less and worth every cent I spent on it.