Hacking I Don't know how to use rincheat

akramff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
Now rincheat is working i don't know how to use note that i am fimiliar with the gateway cheat engine also i wrote the value and used absolute and relative searches and it showed 1 matchs found now what should i do (how can i change the value)
Maybe i am a noob sorry

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could get it to work too....tried it on two games and neither game worked on it....however, I did manage to make a game crash with it LOL

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you find the match go back to the value, change it to what you want, and then inject value.

I've done that ALOT...probably 20 on each of the two games i've tried it on....dumped the addresses via FTP, did the @ADDRESS @VALUE @Byte thing and either it does NOTHING or it crashes the game.....just wish there was an easier way to get cheats on a game.....some games such as Asphalt Injection start off very easy but then the difficulty seems to shoot way up...I got about 75 stars in just a couple hours of playing....now it's taking me a couple of play sessions at 2-3 hours to get 10.....that game ends up pissing me off to where i don't even want to play it.....Urban Trial Freestyle does the same thing...starts out easy, now i'm stuck....no matter if I play the same track 30+ times, I can't get a faster time or higher score.....playing the same tracks over and over gets boring and makes the game no longer something that is considered fun at all...

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have no idea how to search for values, you have no reason to use rincheat until codes are created for general use.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats true what nero said is basically the main reason I haven't even bothered with rincheat at all. I went to the save edit thread and was overwhelmed with users compiling values and codes to get certain cheats to work. At this cheating phase we literally have to find/create cheats in order to use them so all we non code readers can do is grab modified save files or use save editors. Someone should create a Vita cheat app that has a gameconfig library of cheats with their working values stored all we have to do is select a game in the list and its cheats an bam! autoboots the game lol that would be nice, but no 1 isn't really giving cheats that much attention right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT