Hacking I could swap sav files wih CycloDS and Acekard 2i but not now

shin kai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to trade .sav files between my CycloDS and Acekard 2i. Never had a problem. But then, I used the 1.4 fix for the Acekard 2i and now when I try to load sav files from my Cyclo, I can either get a previous save files or not able to load my saves at all.

Here's 2 examples. The Pokemon Platinum game .sav file from Cyclo don't load on Acekard 2i. When I load Ninja Town, I originally had a file with 66% completion but on Acekard 2i, I only have 33%.

I'll be more specific. I used the latest firmware (AKAIO on the Acekard 2i) on both cards. I used the same brand and size MicroSD card on both and I've run checks to see they can run Portrait of Ruin without hitch. The only thing I've come to conclude is that updating the Acekard 2i with the 1.4 fix must have done something to the way it reads .sav files?

I've searched other threads but none seem to mention whether the Acekard they used had the fix used or not. Thanks for any help.

shin kai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
Check the case of the file extensions, they need to be lowercase.

Thank you, bu I've already checked to make sure they are. The Cyclo and Acekard 2i both used lowercase extension.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd consider Chromebooks an Android PC. +1