Hacking I cant run Ninja Gaiden 2 Plus on my vita TV

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I currently own a PSV TV (firmware 3.65) and I'm trying to run Ninja Gaiden Plus 2 - it says " this application cannot be used with this sytem"

I've hit the refresh icon , since someone suggegested to do that , but I sitll cant get it to work.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you needs to run the whitelist thing, certain game doesn't run on Vita TV without whitelisting the list of games that are supported.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, either whitelist v1 which is a change of the whitelist files themselves or whitelist v2 which is an app.db mod (not sure, but you may not be able to use dlc with this one). you can select which ones you want to do, so try v1 first. you can do this with blackbox (forgot to mention that). there's also another mod to make the whitelists permanent by going into the "launch" folder of either vs0 or vd0 (can't recall which) and changing the lists there instead of ur0. the names of the files will be the same in vs0/vd0 and ur0. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: dragonz

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, either whitelist v1 which is a change of the whitelist files themselves or whitelist v2 which is an app.db mod (not sure, but you may not be able to use dlc with this one). you can select which ones you want to do, so try v1 first. you can do this with blackbox (forgot to mention that). there's also another mod to make the whitelists permanent by going into the "launch" folder of either vs0 or vd0 (can't recall which) and changing the lists there instead of ur0. the names of the files will be the same in vs0/vd0 and ur0. I hope that makes sense.

Can you provide me with the whitelist developer website. I Really want to find the correct file to download and learn how to install it or run the file.

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew store. I think it's called the homebrew browser on the vita itself.

okay, while I was waiting for your reply - I found this-
is it a better solution than trying to download a homebrw store and than looking for the app you recommend?

http://vitadb.rinnegatamante.it/#/info/11
^ this is just a VPK that you run with shell and follow the instructions.

but I'm on firmware 3.60 so I'm not sure if this is what I need.

Thanks for all your help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, it's vs0: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/make-whitelist-permanent-even-after-coldboot.10687/

you may or may not need vita rw (be careful or you could cause damage to the system if used incorrectly). I'm also not sure if you need to do this, if anti-blacklist will do it for you. you can always check. this tutorial is from one of my good friends. :) this tutorial is old, so it may be out of date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I forgot to mention that one of those .dat files is a typo.

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, it's vs0: http://www.psx-place.com/threads/make-whitelist-permanent-even-after-coldboot.10687/

you may or may not need vita rw (be careful or you could cause damage to the system if used incorrectly). I'm also not sure if you need to do this, if anti-blacklist will do it for you. you can always check. this tutorial is from one of my good friends. :) this tutorial is old, so it may be out of date.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I forgot to mention that one of those .dat files is a typo.

The suggestion I made worked fine for me - but thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o