Hacking I cannot get games to work from DVDs

HopOnRocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright everyone. I just opened up a brand new Wii and updated it using the Modify 4.2 thread. I have 4.2U currently running with Homebrew Channel and a few other programs.

I'm having some problems getting games to run from a DVD though.
First off I was using Rev 14 and the latest version of USB Loader and Neogamma R8B7. Out of the 10 games I have tried, including games on Verbatim and Memorex discs, only 1 of them worked.
Everytime I try to run a game in USB Loader it either restarts the program, or tells me it cannot find the disc.
Everytime I try to run a game in Neogamma it gives me an error or loads the Wii System Menu.

So I updated everything. I started using Rev 15 and Neogamma R8B15. I ended up with the exact same results. Nothing will work when I try to load something from DVD.
I know the discs works, I have tested every one of them on another Wii with a Wiikey installed.

So do you think it could be my DVD Drive that is causing all the problems? Is there something else I can do to fix this? It would be so much easier for me to use DVD's then it would some sort of USB device.

HopOnRocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a LU11 serial so it is looking pretty likely from wiidrives.com that I have a D3.
This is the first I have heard of this drive so I was kinda suprised that something like this existed.
It's weird that I managed to get 1 game to work though...hmm...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F