Hacking I can only get one game to work.

Jynx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I look things up all day. When I can't find a clean answer I then ask. And I'm sorry to say that I can't determine why the game works on the old launcher but not the new one.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jynx said:
Sorry, I look things up all day. When I can't find a clean answer I then ask. And I'm sorry to say that I can't determine why the game works on the old launcher but not the new one.

People could help you much better if you would explain better what exactly you did and what you tried. Did you try the original Gamma loader .dol?

Jynx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I'm not sure how to answer that. I downloaded the cIOS v7 package and isntalled it and installed the 002 fix. Once I did those things and restarted the wii I had the gamma channel. Prior to that I ONLY had the previous backup launcher v3. I burned Need For Speed Undercover again this time using a DVD-R before I was using DVD+R. The game loaded fine in Gamma. The only one "Thus Far" that wont load is COD. Also, Decca sports will not load on EITHER loader.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I will repeat myself: only use DVD+Rs when you know what bitsetting is and you know why i write this.

You should learn how to run applications from the HBC and then remove all the channels you have. Until you understand what you are doing and what applications you actually are using, you shouldn't install channels, seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is