Hacking I can not install PKG files

RafaelXBR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am using rebug 4.82 and I can not install PKGs on my PS3. It's just the wait and it takes a long time! Then it returns to normal, but the PKG has not been installed.
Does anyone know the solution?
Thanks in advance, and sorry for the text because I'm using the google translator.

D

Deleted User

I have this problem too, always stops at 14% with an error, I've basically given up on installing most pkg files

D

Deleted User

What wre you trying to install to begin with? It could be a package thats a patch unlocker or dlc for all we know.

Last edited by ,

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I too would like to know because I have hundred or so to install and if I come across these problems it be good to know what is the cause.
What exactly are you trying to install , does your BluRay Drive still function? did it come with that PS3? I know this can be an issue in some cases.
Could it be Rebug?

D

Deleted User

What wre you trying to install to begin with? It could be a package thats a patch unlocker or dlc for all we know.
Homebrew pkgs install fine, it's most of the PSN official pkgs that won't install they always error out, problem only started happening after I upgraded out the HDD

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Possible Corruption which seems to happen quite a lot on the PS3 file system you have to be very careful you can try going to service mode and rebuild database so F***ing annoying I have had similar issues myself I will be going through it all again as I have hundreds to reinstall:glare:

D

Deleted User

Possible Corruption which seems to happen quite a lot on the PS3 file system you have to be very careful you can try going to service mode and rebuild database so F***ing annoying I have had similar issues myself I will be going through it all again as I have hundreds to reinstall:glare:
Honestly just gave up on it at this point and just loaded the drive up with movies and PS2 games

D

Deleted User

Homebrew pkgs install fine, it's most of the PSN official pkgs that won't install they always error out, problem only started happening after I upgraded out the HDD
Could be a system issue.Try reformating the hdd again and reinstall cfw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq68u-f6X0 +1