Not open for further replies.

Rocky225

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
My 3ds was on firmware 11.0. I got Homebrew using soundhax and used fasthax to install legit cias. I installed couple of games and they worked fine. Instead of going to SD to card I went to Tickets option in FBI. I guess I installed the first or second ticket. After this I went back to the homebrew menu and opened the head tracking demo. It got stuck. It was not responding, so I put it off. When I switched it on I got a black screen. The power light came but the screen was black.It also was also charging. I removed the battery and formatted the SD Card but the screen remained black. If I use NTRBOOTHAX and install Luma 3ds will it become proper?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
so you mean you didnt have luma at the first place ?
no they used a kernel exploit to get just enough access to install legit cias
My 3ds was on firmware 11.0. I got Homebrew using soundhax and used fasthax to install legit cias. I installed couple of games and they worked fine. Instead of going to SD to card I went to Tickets option in FBI. I guess I installed the first or second ticket. After this I went back to the homebrew menu and opened the head tracking demo. It got stuck. It was not responding, so I put it off. When I switched it on I got a black screen. The power light came but the screen was black.It also was also charging. I removed the battery and formatted the SD Card but the screen remained black. If I use NTRBOOTHAX and install Luma 3ds will it become proper?
you should have installed cfw while you still had the chance, not rely on fasthax for installing legit cias

anyway, what tickets did you mess with? also, does the 3ds still black screen with no SD card inserted in it?
and yes, ntrboot will fix your 3DS if this is indeed a proper brick

Reactions: Rocky225

Rocky225

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This guide is telling me to do a CTRTRANSFER
gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-unbrick-your-n3dsxl-with-no-sysnand-backup-file-with-b9s-sighax-and-hardmod.471919/

Last edited by Rocky225,

Rocky225

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I ordered a flashcart that comes flashed with ntrboot from nds-card.com. It will reach in roughly a month.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I found a gm9 script called Lazarus3DS
I would only use that if a regular ctrtransfer fails to fix it, mainly because of this "Consoles revived in this fashion will not be able to uninstall CFW. Uninstalling CFW will render the console unable to boot once more." and the fact that it makes a lot of modifications to NAND. It's best to keep NAND as clean as possible.

Reactions: Rocky225

Rocky225

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Okay

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can ntrboothax fail and will ctrtransfer fix this?

Last edited by Rocky225,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM