ROM Hack I bricked my Luma and I can't get NAND backup or CRTRflash to work. Please help

BrickChan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I had trouble installing some large game .CIAs, probably because I had previous tickets from incomplete Freeshop downloads.

But I must have deleted the wrong red ticket through FBI because alas my Luma can't find the CTRNAND FIRM.

I panicked. And then finally found my NAND backup. Found the 3ds.hacks.guide for doing it through GM9. However the installation says it isn't a valid NAND backup. Okay. Fine.

So I tried a CTRT Transfer. Followed the 3ds.hacks.guide again. However I can't do it.

Step 5 says

Press (A) on the CTRTransfer .bin to select it

Sure. But when I select A I do not have the option to for Step 6.

Select “CTRNAND options…”

All I have to choose from is: Show in Hexeditor, Calculate in SHA-256, Show file info, and Copy to 0:/gm9/out

Is the CTRTransfer .bin just supposed in the GM9 folder? Am I missing something else?

Any help would be appreciated guys. I don't care about restoring saves or anything else, or even preserving my homebrew. I can install/do it all again, I just want to be able to salvage my 3DS.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you have an outdated godmode9. try updating to the latest version. Also,are you on a9lh or b9s?

BrickChan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have an outdated godmode9. try updating to the latest version. Also,are you on a9lh or b9s?

OH BOY YESSSSSSSSS.

I could have sworn I had the latest release, I installed CFW a few weeks ago. But yeah I got it to work. Thank you so much, I was thinking I would have to buy a new system. Took a while, but it worked like a charm.

Reactions: jimmyj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo