Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Likely. I've just learned to tune out the inevitable flood of spam when games like this get released. There's no way to stop it. You can ban every user that even posts in topics like that and there will be a new batch for the next game.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Likely. I've just learned to tune out the inevitable flood of spam when games like this get released. There's no way to stop it. You can ban every user that even posts in topics like that and there will be a new batch for the next game.

There are also the "help this game can't run on my r4, acekard, cyclos, toasters, microve oven, paper cup" topics

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh indeed. And it's the same thing. You can't really fight it. There will always be more around looking to clog up the forums/servers with the same nonsense every release. So I just go with it. Join the hype when I'm interested, try to make intelligent conversation instead of "omg its gonna be OUT" stuff and answer questions so that hopefully one less spammer will be hanging around
smile.gif

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
worst case scenario is that they implement some new AP but I'm guessing it will be the same and I'm pretty sure you can just swap the text, graphics etc from the English rom to the Japanese rom quite easily in a similar way to the arm7 save fix.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The topic title was what I have thought since march started so I'm guessing friday since I've been disappointed every time I come to gbatemp.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wish. I'm sure a game like this won't be released onto the scene until at least Friday or Saturday. This has also happened to me, IchigoSJ.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
lets just hope that one of the game stores do what they did with mario bros wii and let it out early

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy ****, just checked DS Scene, ROM IS OUT

Check it

[title:DS Scene]
Just kidding
biggrin.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, I want this game to come out soon. I already got the first 8 badges on the japanese one with the English Patch, but its not the same.
tongue.gif
I'm gonna continue where i left off from the Japanese one, on the English one.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I played the english patched japanese one for a little while as sort of a "demo" but I didn't go too far. I knew I'd want to start over when the english one came out and I didn't want to go very far knowing I was just going to start over.
smile.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
I played the english patched japanese one for a little while as sort of a "demo" but I didn't go too far. I knew I'd want to start over when the english one came out and I didn't want to go very far knowing I was just going to start over.
smile.gif

same.

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently copies are out in the wild, someone just has to step up and dump the rom and send it off to the guys who make patches.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if someone would take pity on the people clamoring and end this madness before it really gets wound up. If it pushes on for a few more days, threads like this will be maddeningly common, people will be F5-ing til their fingers bleed, and there won't be hardly a word of sense. Caps and broken english everywhere! The horror!
ohmy.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
It would be nice if someone would take pity on the people clamoring and end this madness before it really gets wound up. If it pushes on for a few more days, threads like this will be maddeningly common, people will be F5-ing til their fingers bleed, and there won't be hardly a word of sense. Caps and broken english everywhere! The horror!
ohmy.gif

That's, like, everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol