Hacking I believe there's now a stable exploit

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I allowed to post the link to the site or not?

Edit: still the same exploit but perhaps better success rate at doing the exploit. Expect the same issues though.

Last edited by Jayinem81,
Reactions: Leeful

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its the exact same files that are on Al Azifs host Just with a different look.:(

I'm just the messenger but it works for me that's all I can say if it's the same exploit fine but if it works who cares that's my opinion.

Although the same issues are still occuring I've getting errors when installing PKGs.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No problem. Thanks for posting it anyway. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just worked for me 2 times in a row but then failed on the 3rd and 4th.

Reactions: Jayinem81

Jayinem81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*shrug* I still think it works more times than the other ways, but we still need a proper stable release this isn't it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It does also say you need empty browser data.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*shrug* I still think it works more times than the other ways, but we still need a proper stable release this isn't it.
I agree. It would not be so bad if it just kept giving memory errors and you could just keep trying but it is a killer having to restart the system over and over again.:)

ItsmeAJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree. It would not be so bad if it just kept giving memory errors and you could just keep trying but it is a killer having to restart the system over and over again.:)

hey man, I'm using al azif dns and I think I've had higher success rate than others have reported by doing things slower a little bit.

first I run jailbreak, then wait few seconds until it says You're all set, then I immediately press ps home button to back to dashboard, wait there 5s-10s then back to dns address, choose 6.72, Mira no HB then this time run mira. When it says ok, immediately press home button to back to dashboard and wait there around 10s then run game or go to settings normally. Just do things slower than usual.

If I rush to run a game or settings right after mira activated, it would be a panic shutdown like others.

Last edited by ItsmeAJ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I haven't update to 6.72 yet.. I don't want to .. Not yet anyway. Does 5.05 games works on 6.72 exploitable ? Will they show along with 6.72 installed games ?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check ep 14 13 gotta be thorough

I believe you but I don't have time to look at the video to video. However, the exploitable is not fully stable just yet. About 40 now from 10 percent. Much better but I will wait a little bit further until it goes up to 70-80 maybe 90 percent then I will go with 6.72. Thanks again. ;)

D

Deleted User

I believe you but I don't have time to look at the video to video. However, the exploitable is not fully stable just yet. About 40 now from 10 percent. Much better but I will wait a little bit further until it goes up to 70-80 maybe 90 percent then I will go with 6.72. Thanks again. ;)

por favor 5 minutos?

and seriously when you have time check out some of the gameplay in that series you are not psychic lotta people considering migrating not me though haha i just happen to have 2 ps4 well 3 but 2 jailbroken so it's different

Reactions: spotanjo3

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I just updated to 6.72 and use the C0d3m4st4 ESP8266 Xploit Host and 3 out of 3 attempts was working. (2 x V2, 1 x V1).

Seems only that you have to reinstall the 5.05 games, because the wont start, only with error message.

Reactions: Deleted User

onibaku

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just updated to 6.72 and use the C0d3m4st4 ESP8266 Xploit Host and 3 out of 3 attempts was working. (2 x V2, 1 x V1).

Seems only that you have to reinstall the 5.05 games, because the wont start, only with error message.

How does this exploit work? Is there a webpage or dns I should use on the ps4 to access this? Sorry I am new to the ps4 hacking.. I tried to sign up at psxhax but the captcha isn't showing up and preventing me from downloading anything there..

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
You buy an ESP8266 WIFI Modul >> Flash C0d3m4st4´s 2.84 firmware on it (you find everything on his twitter page including instruction) >> Connect it with a USB Cable to your PS4 >> This Modul created a WiFi >> Connect to this >> and you have this always available in the instruction manual.

Thanks all.

Reactions: onibaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it