Hardware I believe I've found the best bluetooth audio transmitter for the Switch

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah perfect stick something right over the vent thats blasting hot air out onto it.

Leaves plenty of room for the air to escape, surely you can see the small gap between it and the vent. I could also always rotate it to hover over the cartridge slot, but I've noticed no issues with how it rests above the vent, so I've yet to bother.

Last edited by duffmmann,
Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Leaves plenty of room for the air to escape, surely you can see the small gap between it and the vent. I could also always rotate it to hover over the cartridge slot, but I've noticed no issues with how it rests above the vent, so I've yet to bother.
The main issue is hot air blasting the BT module not that air cant escape, the switch can run as hot at 50-60C and thats getting dumped straight onto the device

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main issue is hot air blasting the BT module not that air cant escape, the switch can run as hot at 50-60C and thats getting dumped straight onto the device

Hasn't even felt warm after a few hours of play. Like I said though, if I do suspect that something isn't looking good, I can just rotate the device to not cover the vent.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv