Hacking Question I am planning to use SX os to play only offline, should I still be worried?

ABigMoustache

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That's true.

Warning Opinions follow:

Nintendo's ban system is either not well optimized, or Nintendo is forcing a slow ban wave to spook people.

Think about it, Nintendo wants you to pay 20 for online so they don't want to ban you. They may just be putting out the fear tactics for now, and showing some of their cards to wake people up, without hitting people that may stop what they are doing and buy games/online.

That would also explain why we have only seen a few of every different use case. Nintendo could be saying, look we can detect all of this so stahp it or get banned.

I think that a banhammer is going to drop soon and ban all the people that were online with all these methods.. Nintendo is gathering the most information they can before doing that

Getzabelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's true.

Warning Opinions follow:

Nintendo's ban system is either not well optimized, or Nintendo is forcing a slow ban wave to spook people.

Think about it, Nintendo wants you to pay 20 for online so they don't want to ban you. They may just be putting out the fear tactics for now, and showing some of their cards to wake people up, without hitting people that may stop what they are doing and buy games/online.

That would also explain why we have only seen a few of every different use case. Nintendo could be saying, look we can detect all of this so stahp it or get banned.
I believe Nintendo is not that open minded about people playing backups and escaping from ban. They're begginers in terms of online gaming, they will ban everybody just like other companies did xD..

After all they spent on security this time... They will not simply let you go ahead and let you use their services.

Reactions: ABigMoustache

Solitario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
t.png

it does not matter to play with the SX OS offline and with the ofw its legitimate games or just homebrew in cfw all that modify the nintendo switch are going to be banned regardless of these precautions which is based on a random group of people

ABigMoustache

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
View attachment 133316

it does not matter to play with the SX OS offline and with the ofw its legitimate games or just homebrew in cfw all that modify the nintendo switch are going to be banned regardless of these precautions which is based on a random group of people
So this means everyone is gonna get banned?

Reactions: Solitario

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Depends on the backups you plan to use. I have been using self dumped backups only (thus of games I actually own).
Had no issues with online till this point. Just to reassure you and myself a bit, just booted MK8D and went online, played a regional game.
All went fine.

How many days passed since you use this way the sw?

Reactions: PatrickD85
D

DeletedMember411838

I believe Nintendo is not that open minded about people playing backups and escaping from ban. They're begginers in terms of online gaming, they will ban everybody just like other companies did xD..

After all they spent on security this time... They will not simply let you go ahead and let you use their services.

Oh I don't think they are going to allow it at all. I just think they are giving warning shots.

Though it could be just a matter of time and infancy in the ban system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.