I am literally retarded.. [Help: Wii-U Hacking Tutorial with Xenoblade Chronicles X]

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Lulipopz, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Lulipopz
    OP

Lulipopz Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2016
    United States
    I have tried to follow the instructions and somehow I screwed up somewhere big and trust me when I say I just bricked two consoles and am down to two more..

I was following instructions but somehow I can't get the other two to load at all now.

Before I screw up, without linking me to a main page to 'read and git gud' -- would you please spare the time to walk me through the basics of what I'll need to get Xenoblade Chronicles X running with cheats?

I just need a step by step guide that let's me know from baby step to baby step how to set this up before I fry another Wii-U..

I need to know everything from step 0 to step Z. Please?

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    You bricked a console using cheats? Well first you go to the web browser on wii u and visit a website that has the kenerl enabler. I use loadiine.ovh. Then you pick the kernel one to activate the jgecko. After you enable jgecko, you load the game and then go to your pc utility for jgecko codes (I think a specified trainer exist) Then use it to your heart's content. :P

Hopefully this should make things easier. https://gbatemp.net/threads/xcxgecko-xenoblade-chronicles-x-trainer-gui-using-pygecko.406442/

And cheats shouldn't brick consoles. Is harmless.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Mar 10, 2017
  3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You're LITERALLY retarded? You know what literal means right. That's not a term like "crazeballs" that your gen invented. It means you in fact have down syndrome.

Edit: I'm sorry I have 4 teenagers and they say "literally" all the time. Drives me nuts.

Last edited by Kafluke, Mar 10, 2017
    digipimp75 likes this.
  4. xombiemp

xombiemp Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2014
    United States
    Be careful with your use of literally

5. digipimp75

digipimp75 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 16, 2014
    United States
    Ok I'm curious on how the hell you bricked 2 consoles while trying to run cheats. Please elaborate. What steps are you taking?

FlappyFalco likes this.
  6. Felek666

Felek666 Demonically Uncontrollable

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Sir, instead of installing cheats, you installed CBHC.
    But sweet jesus, it's impossible to brick with cheats. [If you decided to spam entity spawn then i guess your Wii U overheated]

7. Deaga

Deaga Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2007
    Brazil
  8. fenderjaguar

fenderjaguar GBAtemp Fan

Sep 19, 2015
    Sorry, but the war for "literally" was lost quite some time ago.

It went some time after "apparently" started to mean more like "I hear by rumour", rather than the original meaning of "self explanatorily seen by the eyes".

You can't expect the language not to change, given old English, middle english etc.

9. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Literally means figuratively? You don't just change a language because people use it wrong!

10. Mrrraou

Mrrraou GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 17, 2015
    France
    actually you do

11. Deaga

Deaga Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2007
    Brazil
    It's not me saying it, it's these guys.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

They apparently know what they're talking about, writing dictionaries and all.

12. Felek666

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    This thread got derailed.
    Atleast it's interesting.

CreeperMario likes this.
  13. depaul

depaul GBAtemp Fan

May 21, 2014
    France
    Does your Wii U boot at all? If it boots you're fine..

14. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    The "dictionary" you say? What is this ancient technology you speak of?

15. brienj

brienj Trying to avoid getting cancer

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    I literally got cancer reading this thread. How does a person brick their console just using cheats? Oy vey.

FlappyFalco and Felek666 like this.
  16. Lulipopz
    OP

Lulipopz Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 27, 2016
    United States
    It's a fuzzy awkward screen... I can post pics. And the Wii-U pad stays frozen. Static on the home page and when I push a button everything goes silent. Nothing can be pressed, no music, no noises. The actual screen on the T.V is squiggly. I don't know -what- I did to them both. The games don't load, I thought I did something with the SD card but then an update was attempted when I did the fake GPS, mimicking what I had done to stop updates on the 3DS when suddenly... that. Just I have absolutely no idea.

And after bricking two consoles, wouldn't you judge your 'literal' sense of mind? Maybe not geniuses or Wii-U experts, but certainly those of us focusing on finishing their second Masters. All I know is whatever I've done I've done it well enough for coders with decent knowledge and actual repairmen for Consoles (working at a store that refurbishes, repairs, and 'spruces up' PS2 and below, multi-platform) going.. '' Woman, the heck did you touch? ''

So yes. Literally retarded. Drool, square blocks in star holes. The works. Give me a badge with WTF written across it, place a dunce cap on my head and sit me on a stool in the corner. I touched stuff. ...

Can someone throw me a bone to gnaw on or just help the handicap and do a step by step instructional before I wreck the third one? I know my friends have bets running on it but I'll do it myself if I just have the proper steps, not all that jumbled mess in the OP with links linking to links that link to links that make me download this and that and that and this and that and that and this and that then that with this. My head = maze. You guys are the beacons to help me through the maze. I'm firing a flare gun; help me, for the horde?

Last edited by Lulipopz, Mar 11, 2017
  17. Felek666

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    You just corrupted your save geez, Delete that save from Data Managment and Wii U will be back to normal.

FlappyFalco likes this.