Hacking I Am Banned?

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont think so, I have the cardrigde here in my room... My friend also got banned using his own bought private header (almost at the same time)

Hmmm, was the cartridge used or new? Did you extract it yourself? Maybe your friend "bought" the header from your cartridge lol :ph34r:

Reactions: DrkBeam

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought it new in the box at the local game store, Extracted it with gateway...

Hmmm, I'm at a lost, I've been using my private headers in a Sky3DS+ for months. What are you using for the headers? Sky3DS+ I amssume..

Did you verify it applied correctly to the SAV file?

dannyboy941

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got banned from installing costum tickets like exemplar FBI what ever or install any game from freeeshop. I never cheat or use any modify version or Hack it on Games that uses Online or spotpass or that other. But thanks to that Ytb video now i unbanned.

Roy Depenbrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm, I'm at a lost, I've been using my private headers in a Sky3DS+ for months. What are you using for the headers? Sky3DS+ I amssume..

Did you verify it applied correctly to the SAV file?
I use gateway 3ds with private header, used sky3ds + previously but I like gateway better.
So I basically verified it with the gateway rom patcher

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use gateway 3ds with private header, used sky3ds + previously but I like gateway better.
So I basically verified it with the gateway rom patcher

Yep, can't help, sorry I have no experience with brickway. Maybe ninty finally figured a way to check for flash cards.

If this is the first ban, it will prob be removed in a month or two, then I recommend you follow plailect's guide and set up A9LH/Luma3DS and enjoy freeShop without any bans.

Roy Depenbrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep, can't help, sorry I have no experience with brickway. Maybe ninty finally figured a way to check for flash cards.

If this is the first ban, it will prob be removed in a month or two, then I recommend you follow plailect's guide and set up A9LH/Luma3DS and enjoy freeShop without any bans.
My friend uses sky3ds + and is also banned... Why luma3ds?

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
smash I think is the one that nintendo is working more for not to be pirated, I guess that was something, were you using custom patch or any non paid dlc?

D

Deleted User

I managed to get myself unbanned with other method after messing with Friend List files in NAND. What I did is to launch FBI, went through CTR NAND:\rw\sys\, deleted "LocalFriendCodeSeed_A" that is a ban state, replaced(inject) with a fresh new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file using Decrypt9(WIP) and bam.

Last edited by ,

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get myself unbanned with other method after messing with Friend List files in NAND. What I did is to launch FBI, went through CTR NAND:\rw\sys\, deleted "LocalFriendCodeSeed_A" that is a ban state, replaced(inject) with a fresh new LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file using Decrypt9(WIP) and bam.

Mi
My friend uses sky3ds + and is also banned... Why luma3ds?

It's just a preference, it is heavily developed so when firmware updates occur, it is one of the first to be updated.

Mainly I would recommend getting A9LH and use a CFW with firmware protection so that you can recover from 99% of bricks.

This thread discusses some options if you go this route: https://gbatemp.net/threads/faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/#Luma3DS

IF you are going to start messing with NAND files with something like FBI, I would highly suggest you go through the plailect guide and install A9LH and dump a backup of your nand (you may already have one).

Last edited by el_gonz87,

Roy Depenbrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still not unbanned, heard you get unbanned after 15 days?

Also I figured out that my friend was being a .... and used my header for his own games. Thats probably the reason why we got both banned :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to