I am also dealing with attachment issues.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why limit?
IMG_0581.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site really do not use that format.
How does that make any sense? it uses said format, but won't allow us to use it too? So the solution is to upload pics in other formats just so they'll be converted to webp anyway??

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
How does that make any sense? it uses said format, but won't allow us to use it too? So the solution is to upload pics in other formats just so they'll be converted to webp anyway??
nah, chromiun takes a JPG file from the site and give to you as a WEP file, is a invasion of your privacy. The worst some webservers are allowing that, making the conversion for chromium, even if the site have only JPG Files that pair of rascal will convert them on the fly.

Reactions: BigOnYa

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One other thing that annoys me is, when i download an image from here it's in webp format, if i try to upload that same img it won't accept it. Why??

That's why I use the Snip n Stretch feature on windows. It gives you the option of saving format. .jpg is the main save state.

Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One other thing that annoys me is, when i download an image from here it's in webp format, if i try to upload that same img it won't accept it. Why??
What works for me is when you save it, and gives the option, save as type "All Files", then make sure to add the .png or .jpeg to the end of the name. Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does, esp for .png
Screenshot 2023-12-19 132818.png

You can also just press "Windows Key + Shift + S" and will save screenshot.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What works for me is when you save it, and gives the option, save it as "All Files", then make sure to add the .png or jpeg to the end of the name. Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does, esp for .pngView attachment 409547

And remember to take off the .png extension. Or any other for that matter. :)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What works for me is when you save it, and gives the option, save as type "All Files", then make sure to add the .png or .jpeg to the end of the name. Doesn't always work, but most of the time it does, esp for .pngView attachment 409547
You can also just press "Windows Key + Shift + S" and will save screenshot.
Yea sure, except that's simply not possible on mobile phones (which is what im on most of the time).

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea sure, except that's simply not possible on mobile phones (which is what im on most of the time).

Pffffffft ! It was even harder to do it on these phones

1703012174308.png

So stop 🍷 ing :)

• Angry
Reactions: CoolMe and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN