Hacking Hyrule warrior DLC and Update ?

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Hello GBAtemp, I want to know, how I can download DLC and Update of Hyrule warrior for loadiine ?
(sorry for my bad English)

You can use a program like NusGrabber to get the latest update (you could also probably use one of the sharing sites that offers updates as downloads). The DLC files are included within the update. You need to have purchased the DLC from eShop (and have the key file) for it to work though. Check the Loadiine GX2 thread in regards to how you use update folders.

If you own the game properly (especially the digital version. Everything will go together easily and you can just dump it for use in Loadiine all nice and neat) I'd advise just to update using the Wii U itself. No firmware update yet, make use of it to update anything you haven't already. :)

Last edited by Baphomet,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the update using New NUSGrabberGUI. It just says I've already downloaded the latest version, no matter how many times I refresh the version list.

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I can't get the update using New NUSGrabberGUI. It just says I've already downloaded the latest version, no matter how many times I refresh the version list.

I don't actually use NusGrabber to update this game (although, this thread has been useful as I missed a game update hit at the start of Sept!). I have just checked though and it appears to download fine. I even just updated my own copy using the Wii U, so, it must be on their servers.

(Edit - Just saw the thread you started. Glad things worked out ok in the end!)

Last edited by Baphomet,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: