Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man is this game great! Fricking love it, it all works so damn well. The puzzle bit doesn't get in the way at all as you can control it via the d-pad instead of stylus.

It kinda feels like something Rare would do pre-Xbox. Has their sort of humour on it.

*back I go to play*

starfox14now

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
It kinda feels like something Rare would do pre-Xbox. Has their sort of humour on it.

*back I go to play*
Funny you say that, because Nuts & Bolts lines and innuendos... humor, destroys anything Rare did back on Snes&N64 days.
Not like you played it, did you...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starfox14now said:
Hadrian Uranium said:

*back I go to play*
Funny you say that, because Nuts & Bolts lines and innuendos... humor, destroys anything Rare did back on Snes&N64 days.
Not like you played it, did you...
Its more in line with Rares N64/DKC games than that. No innuendo in this game so far.

theRat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
It's one of those games that keep you smiling at every turn. Wicked fun.
But I completely lost it at the first time it called for Tea Time. Good show! Suddenly, oh god I'm piloting a steampunk robot.
Best way to combine two great genres. And I'm glad they are still willing to take chances with new IP. Wish I could buy it to show the industry that we appreciate originality and solid gameplay.

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got a question regarding the shop and the money you get in the levels. If you're stuck somewhere because it's too difficult, can you then go back, replay previous levels, gain money and buy more power-ups from the shop? Broken down to simple questions: 1. Do you get money for replaying levels? 2. Can you buy arbitrary numbers of each power-up or are there limits?

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't enjoy this game as much as everybody else. I feel like the puzzles break up the flow of the gameplay. It suffers from the genre-mash-up syndrome where both genres feel like they fall short because the other conflicts it.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lluvia said:
I got a question regarding the shop and the money you get in the levels. If you're stuck somewhere because it's too difficult, can you then go back, replay previous levels, gain money and buy more power-ups from the shop? Broken down to simple questions: 1. Do you get money for replaying levels? 2. Can you buy arbitrary numbers of each power-up or are there limits?
Yes, you can get money for replaying levels, although the giant level-end chest won't have very much in it.

There is a limit. Most items go up to 3.

Aether

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cupajoe said:
I don't enjoy this game as much as everybody else. I feel like the puzzles break up the flow of the gameplay. It suffers from the genre-mash-up syndrome where both genres feel like they fall short because the other conflicts it.
My thoughts exactly.
smile.gif

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Aether said:
cupajoe said:
My thoughts exactly.
smile.gif

actually, i think its the other way around... i mean, depending on you way of playin, unless you use the puzzle side carefully, you wont be able to succeed on the platformer side and viceversa.... sometimes you have to "plan ahead" how you would attack certain parts of the levels, both, in skill on jumpin from platform to platform, and how would you use the Tea Time power or how to use that "jolt" power so that you can pass certain spots.

i dont know, i just love this game... and findin, and completting the hidden levels is just as fun as the whole game.

very recommended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8