Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameFly requires a credit card/debit card to sign up even with a free trial. His/her age is not in profile, what if they are not old enough to have a credit card or do not have a bank account? This particular user could be 10 years old.......i'd go with Redbox if you can find one with Wii U games.....although that may be hard to find

Or you can rent a game from the local library. I do that sometimes. Granted they're is usually a wait for modern games, but you can always reserve it and they'll call you when it arrives. Being a library, you don't have to pay anything either.

Last edited by duffmmann,

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes I know, it has an entrypoint. :)
If you say 5.5.1 isn't safe, then you're saying 5.5.0 ain't safe either.
yes it has an entrypoint now but for how long? The 5.5.1 update seemingly did nothing right? it did something to the browser. I would be very careful, remember what happened to the 3ds when people got complacent and were like 'update its super safe'.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
yes it has an entrypoint now but for how long? The 5.5.1 update seemingly did nothing right? it did something to the browser. I would be very careful, remember what happened to the 3ds when people got complacent and were like 'update its super safe'.
That's why I said: If you REALLY want E-shop, update. :)

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
You can fucking run Hello World! on 5.5.1. [emoji58]
again you can do that now. Ninty have done something to the browser. They didnt do it for no reason.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's why I said: If you REALLY want E-shop, update. :)
when Ninty decides the time is right to force update through the browser in order to use it, people that listened to you are gunna be pissed.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I will see if I can find where it was said, but I am sure yellows8 said there wasn't any browser brick stuff within the update, I think they tried to patch something and failed.

rw-r-r_0644

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, Hykem's IOSU exploit demo was on 5.5.1 and yellows8 browser exploit still work. Also, sorry for the ignorabce, but what appened in 3ds scene about super safe update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^