Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not exactly at ALMOST the end of february, but he has both this month and february to release the exploit, so maybe inbetween, probably at the end of this month or in the middle of february.
If you take a close look at the end, it says the END of Feburary.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll right that said, i'l be back in 10 days, trying to debate should i get Xenoblade Chronicles X or should i wait to have a loadline version working for 5.5.0 and then play?
...Or you could go to the store and buy it...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
D

Deleted User

Just for fun:P
Code:
import hashlib, struct

if __name__ == '__main__':
    brute = '\xB5\xD8\xAB\x06\xED\x7F\x6C\xFC\x52\x9F\x2C\xE1\xB4\xEA'
    ancast_sha1 = 'd8b4970a7ed12e1002a0c4bf89bee171740d268b'
    h = ['0', '1', '2', '3', '4', '5', '6', '7', '8', '9', 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', 'F']
    for a in h:
        for b in h:
            for c in h:
                for d in h:
                    a1 = struct.pack('<H', int(a+b,16))[0]
                    a2 = struct.pack('<H', int(c+d,16))[0]
                    if hashlib.sha1(brute+a1+a2).hexdigest() == ancast_sha1:
                        print hex(struct.unpack('>H', a1+a2)[0])
                        break
    raw_input()
Someone should make this into a wiiu home-brew application for maximum lolz

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll right that said, i'l be back in 10 days, trying to debate should i get Xenoblade Chronicles X or should i wait to have a loadline version working for 5.5.0 and then play?
If you're debating then obviously you have the money and means to play it. The developers were outstanding in the creation of this game, and you will likely play for hundredths of hours. Is that not worth $60?

Just buy it now, you won't regret it. Just because you can pirate doesn't mean you should pirate.

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The only thing he said about the end of February is that his vacation has been extended till then. The release can happen within now, in between, or at the end. No official date.

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're debating then obviously you have the money and means to play it. The developers were outstanding in the creation of this game, and you will likely play for hundredths of hours. Is that not worth $60?

Just buy it now, you won't regret it. Just because you can pirate doesn't mean you should pirate.
I know what you are saying but i just don;t to ask my parents to buy the game, i have bought a lot of games for wii U (like 7) and i don;t feel right buying this game with out finishing the games(and some it's almost impossible)

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
[/QUOTE]

+
He never said he was giong to release the exploit at the end of february, he said his VACATIONS were extended until the end of february, he never mentioned any ETAs so really no one knows at what exact day he wil release the exploit

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+
He never said he was giong to release the exploit at the end of february, he said his VACATIONS were extended until the end of february, he never mentioned any ETAs so really no one knows at what exact day he wil release the exploit[/QUOTE]
I would die if he comes back on in two hours and says "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." and then gives us the exploit.

Reactions: celolzitos

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
+
He never said he was giong to release the exploit at the end of february, he said his VACATIONS were extended until the end of february, he never mentioned any ETAs so really no one knows at what exact day he wil release the exploit
I would die if he comes back on in two hours and says "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." and then gives us the exploit.[/QUOTE]
That would be fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol