Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

yf7dH9M.png

If anyone wants this list it will be on a site that has less then 8 sins but more then 6 in its name

Reactions: josh87402

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
yf7dH9M.png

If anyone wants this list it will be on a site that has less then 8 sins but more then 6 in its name
cool, but now that the keys were figured, it's rather pointless, no?

Reactions: Deleted User

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So, what do the keys specifically do? What kind of stuff can you decrypt with them? Are they useful only after an exploit gives kernel access?

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I copy-pasted the keys into a text file before they were removed. No, I'm not a developer, but you never know, don't wanna have some cool homebrew app released that requires any keys that have to be annoyingly hard to find.

Last edited by Bkool999,

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, let me get this straight, so Hykem apparently released the "keys" but that exactly are the "keys" and what do they do? and sounds like it the "Keys " are not finished and something like over 4 billion combinations of stuff we need to figure out to unlock this? can someone please clarify?

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, let me get this straight, so Hykem apparently released the "keys" but that exactly are the "keys" and what do they do? and sounds like it the "Keys " are not finished and something like over 4 billion combinations of stuff we need to figure out to unlock this? can someone please clarify?
where are you guys getting 4 billion?

D

Deleted User

Correct. I have the combinations but supposidly someone already has the correct keys from that.

I would love to know how theyfound the correct key from that possible outcome so fast lol

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Since nobody seems to know, the keys literally only can decrypt IOSU images. So if you feel like developing an exploit, you can do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, can't you just wait to summer vacation for me to do it?