Not open for further replies.

SinkyChan17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if you needed brain surgery?

if you need brain surgery, you probably shouldn't whine and moan about how you have to wait 5 minutes to be operated on when a doctor standing in front of you has the power to end your life on the spot, right?

-

anyway! yeah, i've been on the forums here for a while, too. i just made a new account and dropped my old one. i know what it can be like, but anyway. it's worth it to see talented devs and etc going at it and finding neat exploits and all that jazz. it's pretty cool. i wish i was able to do that kind of stuff, haha.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Out of curiosity, what was it that made you finally join last week? :P
Basically wondering about how the state of the homebrew scene (3DS & Wii U) was right now, I didn't even know about the iOSU exploit, or the fact that the Nintendo 3DS was hacked a long time ago. Reading all these threads basically made me create an account just to ask ppl how this Homebrew stuff is going, and how much we have progressed over the years. That's basically why I joined just last week, though I've been browsing these forums long before I even knew something like Wii hacks existed.

Reactions: Irastris

Warbeast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you need brain surgery, you probably shouldn't whine and moan about how you have to wait 5 minutes to be operated on when a doctor standing in front of you has the power to end your life on the spot, right?

-

anyway! yeah, i've been on the forums here for a while, too. i just made a new account and dropped my old one. i know what it can be like, but anyway. it's worth it to see talented devs and etc going at it and finding neat exploits and all that jazz. it's pretty cool. i wish i was able to do that kind of stuff, haha.

5mins? If I had a month to live then after two weeks I was told nobody knows what's going on and I should just do it myself I might whine a bit

Reactions: Irastris

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Holy fuck omg hykems o line omg omgomg!!!! Our Savior is opun us!!!
Wait what?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Holy fuck omg hykems online omg omgomg!!!! Our Savior is opun us!!!
He was last seen looking at an article about how to make spoiler tags about 3 minutes ago lol
Like, here? On GBATemp? Very rarely do we ever see him.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
he logged into gbatemp.....poor hykem must be well and truly stalked, the logging in page probably hadn't finished loading
"
Hykem was last seen:
Viewing thread Spoiler Tags, 9 minutes ago"
It's kind of creepy how we are constantly stalking Hykem just to see what he's up to- but I guess that isn't stalking right?

Reactions: Don Jon and ant888

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait what?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Like, here? On GBATemp? Very rarely do we ever see him.
Lmao I feel like I'm stalking Kim Kardashian or something. I bet Hykem has a nicer ass ;)

Mmmmm. Oh yeah. Me gusta.

Last edited by codychaosx, , Reason: I meant to put nicer. Nice by itself was slightly creepy.
Reactions: nonamejohn

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's kind of creepy how we are constantly stalking Hykem just to see what he's up to- but I guess that isn't stalking right?
neither is staring at people in the shower, i dont care what anyone says!
they shouldnt be watching me in the shower anyway, they were asking for it

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
Incredible... Simply amazing...
I just can't wrap my head around the behavior of people around here.
I've decided that this is no longer worth my time. I'm not releasing anything anymore and from this moment on, I quit the Wii U "scene".
Hope you're all happy. Goodbye.

Gotcha! Sorry, I just wanted to annoy everybody a little. I believe it's fair after being called everything around here. "Clown" and "king of vapourware" were top notch, congrats on the insults!
For all the others, rest assured, I'm not rage-quitting nor stopping anything. I ran into personal issues that kept me away from the internet, that's all. You'll still get your exploit as promised. I'm not wasting more time on the possible boot exploit as I've decided to chase that only after releasing what I have. I'm currently working on obfuscating it for which naehrwert gave me some "funky" ideas. It will take some time to implement, but my "vacations" have been extended up to the end of February.
To compensate for the delay, expect some nice things. Check my twitter feed in about 10 minutes to understand what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj