Finland
NqbRM4N.png

Reactions: Xalyy

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. i like how we got all excited because the op was changed to the more tutorial like format and then the next hykem is like nope. done. still kinda nervous now. but oh well like everyone says all we can do is wait :/

#Hykemlivesmatter

Last edited by codychaosx,

tekno18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hykem gave his word that we will have all what he got before February, since this month is the only month where he has free time, he hopes to give maintenance and support during this month even after the release.
so it's not Gateway soon ^^

+1. :yayu:

Reactions: Exavold

cobra1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hellos, little information
that is for the wii u Version 5.5.0
you go to publish the 5.5.0 Iosu because you announce will be avaialble for Christmas e then said to you as you sortirer for January
because I find that Hykem Plutoo and you found a solution

then a entenir what we need is what it will be public or not

Thank you

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
hellos, little information
that is for the wii u Version 5.5.0
you go to publish the 5.5.0 Iosu because you announce will be avaialble for Christmas e then said to you as you sortirer for January
because I find that Hykem Plutoo and you found a solution

then a entenir what we need is what it will be public or not

Thank you
That was pretty hard to read and understand lol.
Look, Hykem said that he will release it before February and if he can't use bug that he found to be exploitable he will release it as soon as he knows that we can't use that new bug that he found.

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Let me get this straight

1) exploit dev delays explot due to wanting to investigate 'something'(so far every guess to what the 'something' is is only a guess, like getting a boottime exploit)

2) random people show fake pictures of a fake exploit

3) original exploit dev comes in and says we are "in better hands" with the makers of the fake exploit

4) nobody knows who is working on what anymore

I feel like this is only like 30% of what is actually happening, there are parts being left out somewhere.

Last edited by tNB,

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Whats going on? I'm really confused by all the childish bickering! Is it coming out or what? I don't care for time scale and I really appreciate what Hykem has done but I can't understand what the bickering is about and why it started! Don't say people can't wait and are just acting like children?

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Let me get this straight

1) exploit dev delays explot due to wanting to investigate 'something'(so far every guess to what the 'something' is is only a guess, like getting a boottime exploit)

3) original exploit dev comes in and says we are "in better hands" with the makers of the fake exploit, then disappears

4) ????

I feel like this is only like 30% of what is actually happening, there are parts being left out somewhere.
1- He is doing that now
2- It's legit as far as we know, they made a lot of stuff and they have their reputation and Hykem talked with them and he said that it's legit
3- He was thinking that they would like to release it to the public, and they had made a pretty good job with the Homebrew Launcher on the 3DS, so Hykem thought that they would release it even quicker because are a team and they do a lot of things like this and he says that he doesn't have enough time for this kind of things, but that team said that they don't want to/can't make it public and Hykem is still doing everything like before this Picture on Twitter was posted as far as we know.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats going on? I'm really confused by all the childish bickering! Is it coming out or what?
from hykem...
I already clarified things with naerhwert,
their work is not for release and uses a totally different exploit path then mine. This means they will be able to stockpile their exploit while I release mine. Problem solved...
Never I mentioned giving up or not releasing anything.
everything continues as planned.

Swinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight

3) original exploit dev comes in and says we are "in better hands" with the makers of the fake exploit

It wasn't a fake exploit. The person who posted the pic was pluto, a 3DS dev who worked with Smea and Derrek (sorry I forget his name) to exploit 3DS ARM11 kernel (which happened recently).

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me get this straight

Less than 30% actually

1) Exploit dev delays because he found a flaw in MCP that could have us with a boot time exploit and because he is free to spend all his time on it this month he says that he will look into it but if it leads to nothing he will release it that same day. He claims at the latest it will be out before febuary.

2) Some of the same people who've released exploits in the 3ds scene (smeahax etc) show a real but separate exploit he thought was similar to his own at the time.

3) He says he is essentially not needed because they helped create the 3ds scene and can help give the wii u scene a push and bring out the exploit/homebrew faster than he ever could but it turns out that they were just bragging and showing people they had done it with no intention to release.

4) Hykem announced that he would continue to work on his exploit a few hours after saying that he should try working on something else after learning they intended to keep their private and he is the one working on it.

cobra1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
me all that I ask is that YQUEM continues
are aid is essential because I honestly I have no ties to him critically as contrire tell him thank you for all the help that give a different solution such member when he completed all these share on my canvas that this has it all like a team that addressing this subject I cross doights that all will be in order for fonctionnaliter for version 5.5.0

Isaac Conrad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why not making a Read Only thread with the official informations about Hyukem's exploit ? This way, no more whiners ruining everyone's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw