Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm guessing he means Loadiine being a .wud
Nah, I, along with most, prefer .elf. Accesses most addresses pretty quickly + it's easy to write. You can definitely try to convert it, though, but I'm not sure what good it'll do, since I'm unsure if you can even load .wud files with some tool. :P

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, one question I update my Wii U to 5.5.1 because I need to download the MK8 DLC , so what now, many of u saying do not update, what will happen to my 5.5.1 won't I be able to have any exploit or hack or what ever it is, to play back up games?

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, one question I update my Wii U to 5.5.1 because I need to download the MK8 DLC , so what now, many of u saying do not update, what will happen to my 5.5.1 won't I be able to have any exploit or hack or what ever it is?
if you're currently on 5.5.0, then nothing will be lost going to 5.5.1. just don't update past that, of course.

Reactions: OctopusRift

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you're currently on 5.5.0, then nothing will be lost going to 5.5.1. just don't update past that, of course.
I was on 5.4.0, but now that I'm on 5.5.1 I cut the internet from my Wii U until any news, is there any diferents from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1 than 5.4.0 to 5.5.1? or it is all the same?

Reactions: paulloeduardo

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I know it sounds silly but I haven't been this excited about an exploit like this before. It's killing me the wait and yes I know what's going on but blame the 5 year old hidden away in my 36 year old self lol I hope the Wii U is powerful enough to emulate Saturn, 3DO & Dreamcast

Last edited by MartinDocNewland,

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
I know it sounds silly but I haven't been this excited about an exploit like this before. It's killing me the wait and yes I know what's going on but blame the 5 year old hidden away in my 36 year old self lol I hope the Wii U is powerful enough to emulate Saturn, 3DO & Dreamcast
Yep..

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Hykem confirmed 5.5.1 is ok? I don't want to update and then find out later that 5.5.1 includes some BS feature so that you can no longer use your Wii U's browser as soon as a later FW is released. If its confirmed that that can't happen then I'm going to update from 5.5 to 5.5.1, I need to play some online Splatoon and Super Mario Maker, its been too long.

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure he's just asking if it's possible to use Mii Maker to continue editing Miis as normal since (as I understand) it ends up being modified by the exploit. That's actually something I was curious about myself.

Maybe after a few more conveniently timed unexpected delays.
I guess that makes more sense. IOSU just gives us more access to the system, well... Full access to the system. It doesn't take away any features, as far as I'm aware.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was on 5.4.0, but now that I'm on 5.5.1 I cut the internet from my Wii U until any news, is there any diferents from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1 than 5.4.0 to 5.5.1? or it is all the same?
Why not use tubehax? You can still use the internet with the DNS settings for tubehax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q