Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylon99

Lord of Dank
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just 3 mores days left in this month. I know I am not the only one excited! Please let there be emulators on 5.5+
Give them some time, only the exploit is released, maybe we get a little pack with some useful homebrew apps that can be used but not more than that.

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
3 more days, so what... theres no payed staff working on some deadline, its just some guy's good will. Give the man a break.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost every second post are questions if i can update to 5.5.1 wtf?

Let me explain why I posted my question. I'm not going to read 286 pages of information. The first post was changed to say that Hykem says that 5.5.1 is OK, but I just wanted to verify that means that not only is it OK for now, but that it will be OK for later if 5.5.2 or greater comes out. Sorry I don't read every post in this thread as I see lots of conversation that I have no interest in or unrelated to my concenrs.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*wonders if this can play WII U back ups* i doubt it... but i will PEZZ my pants if it does.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Let me explain why I posted my question. I'm not going to read 286 pages of information. The first post was changed to say that Hykem says that 5.5.1 is OK, but I just wanted to verify that means that not only is it OK for now, but that it will be OK for later if 5.5.2 or greater comes out. Sorry I don't read every post in this thread as I see lots of conversation that I have no interest in or unrelated to my concenrs.

This is why all the info you need to know is on page 1 so you don't have to look at every page

Oh and NO ONE KNOWS if it will be OK for later if 5.5.2 or greater comes out.

Last edited by MartinDocNewland,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice