Not open for further replies.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Making a dupe is bad enough, but going to the trouble of logging into another account to reply to it? Go outside lol

Keep in on topic, ok guys? I understand you are antsy, but please. You are only making more work for us (the staff).

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making a dupe is bad enough, but going to the trouble of logging into another account to reply to it? Go outside lol

Keep in on topic, ok guys? I understand you are antsy, but please. You are only making more work for us (the staff).

I honestly don't understand how he is still here. Account is less than a week old and over half the posts made have been culled by a mod for being shitposts, off-topic, trolling or some combination thereof.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It wouldn't be "a pile of shit" if people would finally wait a bit or the people who know more about the exploit would inform us a bit better.

Besides, hi I'm back from the banned people on this thread lol
That won't happen unless this thread is locked. O Dear Mods, Where Art Thou?

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a question about homebrew scene and iosu here. If
Trust me guys, this will all just end up like the memchunkhax2 and SNShax threads (newer members might not remember, but please hold your curiousness. You don't want to know how things got on. :P)
What happened there ?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Well, in all honesty, this thread should be closed. The only really useful thing posted is the very first post. It has all the information needed.
I agree with you; there is nothing else to possibly add to the subject. If there is something, the OP should get an update, and not 5 pages of speculation and shitposts.

Reactions: narutonic

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
I agree with you; there is nothing else to possibly add to the subject. If there is something, the OP should get an update, and not 5 pages of speculation and shitposts.
The problem is, if the mods close this thread, the shitposts will spread all over the other threads. So it's better to have this thread as WC than close it and contaminate the other threads.

EDIT: A Mod's opinion:
So I'll recap again what you can do and what you can't do in this thread.

What you CAN DO in here:
1) Post updates about Hykem's exploit (obviously)
2) Ask whatever the heck this thing is about if you've never heard of it before
3) Clear up some doubts you might have about IOSU exploits

What you CAN'T DO in here:
1) Piracy talks. I don't care if you think that piracy is wrong or right nor does the 99% of the people watching this thread. If you want, there's a place just for you to rant all day long on that topic, but it's not here.
2) Memes, off-topic and 4chan talk. There's the EoF for that. You came up with a great joke? Nice! Just head over to the EoF and make us all bask in your amazing funniness.
3) Insulting and/or attacking other people for what they've posted. You think that that guy's post is just plainly stupid? You want to vent your rage at the entire world? Well, there's a better solution! Break your finger by slamming as hard as you can on that REPORT text button you see under the posts and let your rage flow out in a report straight to us mods and we'll take care of it!

Thanks again, GBAtemp! :yay3ds:

Because people have to post somewhere otherwise it'll be all around the forum. So better to keep it in just one place.

Last edited by fraret,

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello, I have a question: I bought a eShop 3DS card at my Shop to download Cloud & Bayonetta on Sm4sh (when she'll get out)
Problem is: I forgot I was on 5.5.0, so I need to update, because 15$ is frking 15$ :D
So is it safe to update?
Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2