Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
many of you are so gullible to think that a boot exploitable iosu is magically going to be released in about 2weeks.He has not said 1 word for just about 2 weeks so it would have to be bootable exploit because he said he would release the already completed kexploit up to 5.5.0 immediately if boot was no good.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
many of you are so gullible to think that a boot exploitable iosu is magically going to be released in about 2weeks.He has not said 1 word for just about 2 weeks so it would have to be bootable exploit because he said he would release the already completed kexploit up to 5.5.0 immediately if boot was no good.
I sincerely hope that boot method Hykem is thinking of implementing works, It could add a lot to the exploit, I say he has to take his time hell if he wants he can release it in February. Patience is key

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Except eshop works with tubehax, but that's none of my business.
Wait does it? Can I buy a game from there then?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I enter eshop with TubeHax?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am on 5.5.1 ,thanks to yoshi's cookie i am able to play XboxOne games.
ZRLo2VS.png

Reactions: Subtle Demise

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain what all this nonsense about tweets and this SonyUSA person and smea and whatnot? I thought this whole yoshis cookie thing was a joke, but its hard to follow the last few pages. Is this actually anything or is it just kids making shit up cause of "2 muccch HYYYPEEE11!!"?

Reactions: josh87402

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can someone explain what all this nonsense about tweets and this SonyUSA person and smea and whatnot? I thought this whole yoshis cookie thing was a joke, but its hard to follow the last few pages. Is this actually anything or is it just kids making shit up cause of "2 muccch HYYYPEEE11!!"?
Nah I'm not making shit up, Smea literally said this on his Twitter about Yoshi's Cookie.
l2RlMSt.png

Reactions: canariobr

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah I'm not making shit up, Smea literally said this on his Twitter about Yoshi's Cookie: Big Pic!
Yeah I just looked at all of that and it's obviously a joke, considering that game likely runs on the same SNES emulator all the vc games do. Oh that and after pulling my head out of my ass and reading I see nothing but sarcasm, quotations and even someone outright saying he was kidding sooo... Settle down in here.

Reactions: celolzitos

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah I just looked at all of that and it's obviously a joke, considering that game likely runs on the same SNES emulator all the vc games do. Oh that and after pulling my head out of my ass and reading I see nothing but sarcasm, quotations and even someone outright saying he was kidding sooo... Settle down in here.
LOL of course it is, I was just pointing out the weird coincidence.

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my nephew was playing on my wii u and I wasn't aware there was a system update... I just got my Wii U so I didn't set up tubehax DNS... Is there anyway to save my Wii U or am I just fucked?

Last edited by Silent Hell,

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So my nephew was playing on my wii u and I wasn't aware there was a system update... I just got my Wii U so I didn't realize there was an update... Is there anyway to save my Wii U or am I just fucked?
TubeHax DNS If it just updated I don't think we can do much about it

barnhilltrckn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my nephew was playing on my wii u and I wasn't aware there was a system update... I just got my Wii U so I didn't realize there was an update... Is there anyway to save my Wii U or am I just fucked?
Its fine. There is a user land exploit for it that works so the entry point still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated