Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
OK I'm lost now wtf are them tweets About?
They're about this really strange coincidence with these two posts, difference is, one of them was posted 4/5 days ago
-https://gbatemp.net/threads/hykems-5-5-iosu-exploit.406150/page-99#post-5955403
-https://twitter.com/smealum/status/688096052214239232

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Good to know, but this still shows that I should be able to assume that people from the US are english speakers:
800px-Tree_map_of_languages_in_the_United_States.png
Hoi yae forgoat Scottish ham faY scoatland yae ken....hehehe JOKE...

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Fuck I'm having an existential crisis here now, I wanna buy Fast Racing NEO, just because of nostalgia reasons (I was playing the original and I realized how good this game is) But I don't know If I wanna update the console or not, any suggestions?

D

Deleted-355425

Fuck I'm having an existential crisis here now, I wanna buy Fast Racing NEO, just because of nostalgia reasons (I was playing the original and I realized how good this game is) But I don't know If I wanna update the console or not, any suggestions?

flip a coin.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
I have patiance. It's just that My sister removed the tubehax dns and now it updated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So the MP4 exploit wont work with this? ok

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have patiance. It's just that My sister removed the tubehax dns and now it updated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So the MP4 exploit wont work with this? ok

It -may- if it's ported, it's reasonable to assume that it will, but that doesn't mean you should force yourself into that position.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said I didn't FORCE myself into that position.

I mean, knowing that DNS blocks traffic routing is a fairly complicated concept for a young girl (not to bash myself), and to have the knowledge of where to go in the menus to remove it... just admit you wanted to get on eshop so you took it off "real quick" and it updated you ;)

josh87402

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I mean, knowing that DNS blocks traffic routing is a fairly complicated concept for a young girl (not to bash myself), and to have the knowledge of where to go in the menus to remove it... just admit you wanted to get on eshop so you took it off "real quick" and it updated you ;)
THE TEMPTATION IS REAL

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Man please tell me the truth, are you talking with hykem?

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
umm she's not young shes 14 and she is really into computers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated