Status
Not open for further replies.

MichMaster

#Pray4Hykem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just don't want another one of these: http://mynintendonews.com/2012/12/17/nintendo-3ds-hacked/
And because the BS he spits out sounds to the n00b like something that could be true they will probably believe him...

darkgamer001 says:
December 17, 2012 at 12:32 am

Congratulations, it took you two years. Time for the brick hammer to come crashing down on these morons.
Yes, I feel sorry for people who use hacks for legit reasons, but let’s face it, most people don’t.

This guy foreshadowed the 9.2 downgrade lol

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does that mean I should update to 5.5.1? I'm on 5.5 now
Best to stay on 5.5.0 for now until Hykem makes official it works on 5.5.1 too, in theory from what we know it should work on 5.5.1 but until Hykem says it (or any other reputable dev) it's safest to stay on 5.5.0 if your on that FW. At least that's what I am doing (again just to be safe).

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is more truth in this than you think.
Will you tell us what's happening with Hykem or not? If you want to just seem like a smart guy who only teases and then leaves just because he enjoys that then don't write anything. PS: I don't care who you are I only judge by the posts I see from you in this thread. And I doubt you really are Neimod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: m