Hacking HYC (Hack Your Console) Canceling Pre-Orders

jastolze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello we want to inform you that we are no longer in service since August 6, 2013.
We apologize to inform you that all pre-orders and recent orders from new customers have been cancelled. We hope you understand and once again we apologize for any inconvenience this might had caused you.
Sincerely;
HackYourConsole.com

This is the email I received from them. I would assume they didn't charge my card? Also, I got this like 3 days ago, but am just now posting it.

Has anyone one else gotten this email?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given the current lawsuit, it's completely unsurprising they've shut down. If the item didn't ship (I'm assuming we're talking Gateway cards), then there's no reason for you to have been charged.

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
Would have been nice for them to amend there homepage to say they shut down. I just checked and there checkout is still active.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Would have been nice for them to amend there homepage to say they shut down. I just checked and there checkout is still active.

That email isn't surprising. According to a public court filing, Nintendo sought a temporary injunction against HYC's sales. Probably was granted but don't know for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one