HWFLY stuck on training

Moneyforthecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Same problem. Nand is a SKhynix H26M74002HMR.

Spacecraft 0.7.1 is on my HWFLY v4.

Putty Diagnose status: BAD00124
Code:
> d
   # Diagnosing...
                  # Diagnose report:
                                    Device type: unknown
                                                        Done.
                                                             # Diagnose status:                                                        BAD00107
        # Please make sure console is powered on
                                                > d
                                                   # Diagnosing...
                                                                  # Diagnose rep                                                       ort:
    Device type: Lite
                     adc: 1007 (flag 3000)
                                          adc: 1003 (flag 0)
                                                            adc: 998 (flag 0)
                                                                             adc                                                       : 1000 (flag 0)
               adc: 1315 (flag 1000)
                                    # Status: BAD00110
                                                      Done.
                                                           # Diagnose status: BAD00110
                                                                                      > d
                                                                                         # Diagnosing...
                                                                                                       #                                Diagnose report:
                                  adc: 1318 (flag 3000)
                                                       adc: 1315 (flag 1000)
                                                                            Glitching started
                                                                                             glitch info                               : [840, 50, 0] {0} 44 60
                         glitch info: [840, 50, 1] {0} 44 60
                                                             glitch info: [840, 50, 2] {0} 44 60
                                                                                                 glitch                                info: [840, 50, 3] {0} 44 60
                             glitch info: [840, 50, 0] {0} 44 60
                                                                                                     gli                               tch info: [840, 50, 2] {0} 44 60
                                 glitch info: [840, 50, 3] {0} 44 60
                                                                     Done.
                                                                          # Diagnose status: BAD00124
                                                                                                     > d
                                                                                                       #                                Diagnosing...
              # Diagnose report:
                                                 adc: 1006 (flag 3000)
                                                                      adc: 1007 (flag 0)
                                                                                        adc: 1000 (flag                                0)
  adc: 999 (flag 0)
                   adc: 1314 (flag 1000)
                                        Glitching started
                                                         glitch info: [840, 50, 0] {0} 44 60
                                                                                             glitch info                               : [840, 50, 1] {0} 44 60
                                                             glitch info: [840, 50, 3] {0} 44 60
                                                                                                 glitch                                info: [840, 50, 0] {0} 44 60
                                                                                                     gli                               tch info: [840, 50, 3] {0} 44 60
                                 Done.
                                      # Diagnose status: BAD00124
Found the solution:
The flex cable was not soldered correctly. The top of the A didn't connect to the bottom (the HWFLY chip). I did not tin the pins of the HWFLY chip before soldering the flex cable. So everything looked fine but the error was hiding underneath.

Attachments

• HWFLY FLEX.jpg
    HWFLY FLEX.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by Moneyforthecash,

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently came across this issue after ordering a hwfly V4 oled and noticed when disconnecting the cpu ribbon the chip wouldn't even power on, which led me to checking the 3v3 and gnd, and low and behold the ribbon I was supplied had no actual ground connection 🙈 wired it up manually and it worked... Gotta love QC

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently came across this issue after ordering a hwfly V4 oled and noticed when disconnecting the cpu ribbon the chip wouldn't even power on, which led me to checking the 3v3 and gnd, and low and behold the ribbon I was supplied had no actual ground connection 🙈 wired it up manually and it worked... Gotta love QC
Afaik it's designed like that. All ground pads on the QSB ribbon are for anchoring and are not connected anywhere. If you refer to their own installation diagrams, ground pad on the chip isn't even soldered as they use sp1/sp2 on cpu cable for ground.

Btw I never use that qsb ribbon cable since it puts stress on A and D points. Just use jumper wires and imo it's even easier to solder and troubleshoot. For ground I usually solder to the other end of the 3.3v capacitor.

aloNe_

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally found my problem after a long while...
I broke the trace of the D/CLK point, managed to fix it.
Hello, glad that you fixed your problem. I have the same issue. I saw that you have mentioned earlier that you double checked all the connections and they are all in range, according to sthetix tutorial. In this case, you still had a problem with point D? Can you explain more about the problem you had with point D and how did you fix it? thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge