Humble Indie Bundle 9 is live!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Those are quite the extras even if I have not heard of the first two. Probably should complete Bastion one of these days and I already blazed trough Trine 2 (fully unlocked wizard = easy mode) and Fez.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow...those are CERTAINLY quite the extras. I purchased Bastion during steam summer sale and it was worth every penny. Limbo is a game I've played earlier, and is downright beautiful.

Man...I'm almost feeling sorry that they're including these. I don't know the other games, but if they would make another bundle, it would sell well...as well. :)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow...those are CERTAINLY quite the extras. I purchased Bastion during steam summer sale and it was worth every penny. Limbo is a game I've played earlier, and is downright beautiful.

Man...I'm almost feeling sorry that they're including these. I don't know the other games, but if they would make another bundle, it would sell well...as well. :)
They included Bastion a ton of times already in a bundle, yet it seems to sell every damn time. Such a good game.
Four more games have been added to the bundle:

Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
Bastion
LIMBO

Source
True this, I just gave in and bought it, even though I had a lot of the games included already. Just had to have that Bastion game, goddamnit. I pirated it last time, but I really owed it to myself to buy it.

Felipe_9595

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Best fucking bundle i have bought IN MY LIFE, i missed Bastion and LIMBO from previous bundles, i am glad i paid above the average <333

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New weekly is up.... for $6 you can have all the X space sim franchise and a soundtrack for the upcoming X rebirth. Sadly it is steam only.
X rebirth video

The older ones have some decent mods as well.

Reactions: Satangel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-