Humble Bundle Weekly .

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by pwsincd, Jan 16, 2014.

1. pwsincd
    OP

pwsincd Garage Flower

GBAtemp Patron
    pwsincd is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    The Humble Weekly Sale: Bohemia Interactive

Nine action-packed games. This Weekly Sale features nine outstanding games from award-winning Czech independent games studio, Bohemia Interactive. Pay what you want for ARMA II, Take On Helicopters, UFO: Afterlight, Alpha Prime, ARMA: Gold Edition and ARMA Tactics. Get to the choppa in Take On Helicopers. Put your sharp-shooting skills to the test in sci-fi FPS Alpha Prime. Get your space on in tactical strategy game UFO: Afterlight. And, if you’re looking for games with a compelling storyline and highly detailed combative strategy, the ARMA series offers unique and realistic warfare.

If you pay $6 or more, you'll also get ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead, ARMA II: DayZ Mod and Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead is a standalone expansion for ARMA II with additional content, including expansive maps, weapons and vehicles to enhance your ultimate war experience. Test your ability to survive in a zombie-infested world in ARMA II: DayZ Mod. In Carrier Command: Gaea Mission, experience a breathtaking combination of action and strategy gameplay set in a vast archipelago

Link : https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Quick link minus the gahars puns... :)

2. CompassNorth

CompassNorth Denko (´・ω・`)

Oct 18, 2011
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    I think it's sad how Bohemia recently started giving Arma 2 massive discounts after the DayZ standalone was announced.

Even though this seems good, I think I'll pass this time. I rather save up for Rust, Nether (iffy about this), and/or DayZ itself, but $6 isn't that much so I don't know. Pretty tempting.

3. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

GBAtemp Patron
    Zerousen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    I've already got DayZ Standalone, so I don't see too much of a point to get ARMA II anymore.

4. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    It's a good deal for fans, but this is a bundle straight from the grundle for casuals like me.

Eh, they got a huge boost in sales and a metric shitton of free publicity for nothing. I think they made out pretty okay in the end.