Humble Bundle Giveaway.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't PC game myself but I had some spare money in my bank to donate for a gift code.

I've never really done a giveaway before, there isn't any rules except one.
All you need to do is make an (1) funny or awesome post, doesn't have to be something I like, just... anything (you might just include a picture of a cat doing cat things I prefer dogs, a drawing of Guild in my closet planning my death or a link to a cool song (good luck with this one), who knows).
GgHQT.png
Time limit? Two days.
The only part I'm not looking forward to is if there's a lot of people posting, I only have one code to give ): but I made this thread just to have fun since there is too much GBAdrama on here recently

But don't let that stop you, go for it
nayps3.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I am continually horrified, shocked and appalled at the negative reception First Person Shooters receive on this site whilst the Nintendo are regarded as the champion of gaming. In my years of gaming, which I should add only compose of hardcore mature games, I have always found FPS to be most innovative, emotive and intelligent genres in gaming. When I played Wolfeinsten 3D, I became aware of the pressures felt by Allied solders in fighting the Nazi forces. When I played Mario as a boy, I had to save an irresponsible Princess who needed a slightly chubby Italian-American plumber to save her due her kingdom's army of actual Mushrooms being rather useless hence it is clearly a game made for children. That didn't teach anything bar the fact mushrooms are shit. When I play games, I want to be engaged. I want camp and than shoot some international modern terrorists with my AK47/Duelshock 3 controller and than later with my Bros, we group up and shoot enemy forces online where they're in different houses and not in the same room as me. You see, I am a hardcore mature gamer and my Bros are also mature hardcore gamers. Now I'm sure someone will go and say "go play Zelda!" The problem with Zelda is I don;t want to play as rentboy whose (auto-)aiming for people with a grass fetish and rides a shit train. There' nothing intelligent there, does it teach me about the horror of war? It teaches me I should risk my life to save some Princess but I'm a republican. I want shoot my gun for the abolition of Monarchy not slash a sword to save them. My father didn't go to war for that shit. Now I know some of you may accuse me of being Anti-Nintendo but I'm not. If anything I'm Pro-good games and frankly FPS are a consistent source of good games. If you think the Wii is the supreme console of this generation than great for you but many will view you as overgrown children or questionable sorts who lure children into your home. Seriously lads, grow up, sell your wii to a child, go on online and play some Battlefield.

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Personally I am continually horrified, shocked and appalled at the negative reception First Person Shooters receive on this site whilst the Nintendo are regarded as the champion of gaming. In my years of gaming, which I should add only compose of hardcore mature games, I have always found FPS to be most innovative, emotive and intelligent genres in gaming. When I played Wolfeinsten 3D, I became aware of the pressures felt by Allied solders in fighting the Nazi forces. When I played Mario as a boy, I had to save an irresponsible Princess who needed a slightly chubby Italian-American plumber to save her due her kingdom's army of actual Mushrooms being rather useless hence it is clearly a game made for children. That didn't teach anything bar the fact mushrooms are shit. When I play games, I want to be engaged. I want camp and than shoot some international modern terrorists with my AK47/Duelshock 3 controller and than later with my Bros, we group up and shoot enemy forces online where they're in different houses and not in the same room as me. You see, I am a hardcore mature gamer and my Bros are also mature hardcore gamers. Now I'm sure someone will go and say "go play Zelda!" The problem with Zelda is I don;t want to play as rentboy whose (auto-)aiming for people with a grass fetish and rides a shit train. There' nothing intelligent there, does it teach me about the horror of war? It teaches me I should risk my life to save some Princess but I'm a republican. I want shoot my gun for the abolition of Monarchy not slash a sword to save them. My father didn't go to war for that shit. Now I know some of you may accuse me of being Anti-Nintendo but I'm not. If anything I'm Pro-good games and frankly FPS are a consistent source of good games. If you think the Wii is the supreme console of this generation than great for you but many will view you as overgrown children or questionable sorts who lure children into your home. Seriously lads, grow up, sell your wii to a child, go on online and play some Battlefield.
What does that have to do with anything? let me decide what I play; That's not your job, it's mine. Anyway...

I love Tay Tay's violin playing...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNrs3K9j5_A[/youtube]

CortalRage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6YHQ8AZzU[/youtube]

biggrin.gif
Play this or any of their songs along with a fantasy game ^^ (In my wow, rift, warcraft 3, dragonage.... and I think just about all my game playlists
biggrin.gif
)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know because of my PC threads, chances are I don't really stand a chance even though you might say that I do and that that has no factor in this giveaway, but I'll still try.

*sidenote you might find this funny, you might not. This line is rated PG18 because of the use of narcotics is mentioned.

So I smoke pot, nothing wrong with that seeing as how I basically live at work, and I work on a farm. Right? Anyways, I was smoking some, then I came home via riding a bicycle. When I get home, my dad who looks into my eyes goes "have you been drinking?" I say "nah". I start making dinner, then I go into the same room as my dad. He notices my bloodshot eyes again.
"You've been drinking, haven't you?"

I said yes, so he thought I was drunk lol.

Anyways, goodluck to all the participants.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ShadowSoldier said:
I know because of my PC threads, chances are I don't really stand a chance even though you might say that I do and that that has no factor in this giveaway, but I'll still try.
I don't hate or dislike you, instead of typing something else I'll just say ShadowSoldier is a pretty cool guy. eh somkes pot and doesn't afraid of anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?