OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm shypanda. It's my name all over the interwebz. People call me Panda in person. I've been lurking for almost two years now, no idea why I didn't register til like a week ago since I'm an avid forum poster.

So... a little about me... I love me some video games. I have a shared collection with the BF including dreamcasts, gb, gbc, gba, gbsp, dsl, dsi, gamecube (pokemon xd edition), xbox360, n64 (pikachu edition d=), ps3, ps2. Working on getting back ps1, the rest of the nintendo systems, gamegear, the game and watch handhelds and as many old school consoles as possible. Sadly we're both broke right now. Upside is that the bf owns a videogame store so I have access to all the newest games coming out [=.

I'm a bit of a techie. I love taking stuff apart and putting it back together, fixing various things including computers, consoles and regular broken stuff around the house lol. I'd like to get more into that though and learn coding but when I took comp sci in highschool I failed the course so *shrug* I learn stuff by trial and error lol.

Currently unemployed ]= was laid off a year ago and still haven't been able to find a job. However I am a staff member of a glowsticking site where we promote the art of dancing with glowsticks [=.

Oh yeah. I love EDM and Pandas.

That's about it I guess. Sorry for the wall of text compared to everyone else's intros lol.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Welcome to the temp....holy shit this one has me stumped, she's already a bear...
....Hmmmmm...ummmm...Fallow the rules or I will sick my angry land/flying sharks after you!
That works
happy.gif

Enjoy your stay
mthrnitesmiley.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, welcome to GBAtemp.net!!
I hope you enjoy your time with us.

@The Pink Cat Boy: You are aware that a panda is not technically a bear, right?
smile.gif

The following is a short, and incomplete, list of members whom I like.
This list has since mutated into a kind of guideline for newcomers, and a novelty for members who've been here a while.
(tl;dr: Pay it no mind)

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, arecus2000, ifish, Demonbart, SoulSnatcher, KingVamp, and Prowler485!!

Prowler485 said:
Welcome to GBAtemp! shypanda
Hope you have fun
biggrin.gif

If you need any help on where to get started, be sure to read the GBAtemp Tutorial

Everyone that joins GBAtemp should read the rules before posting; Forum rules
Don't say you didn't know if you post anything that is against the rules
lecture.gif

Be sure you post in the right section
wink.gif
; here are some links to get you on your way!

Enjoy!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.