Hacking Huge Problem! Help!?

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS CFW rxtools 3.0 I was in my emunand went into data management software and saw a question mark app pressed it tried to uninstalled it got an error turned it off now my installed apps won't show up when i go into settings they show up there but not on my home menu

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
3DS CFW rxtools 3.0 I was in my emunand went into data management software and saw a question mark app pressed it tried to uninstalled it got an error turned it off now my installed apps won't show up when i go into settings they show up there but not on my home menu
I think when you go to data management it deletes all of your pirated games. Sorry dude.

Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep if your nand and sysnand is linked and you go into data management it deletes all your pirated games that is one of the reasons you need to unlink the nand and sysnand so as to not have that problem

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, but that only happens when you're in sysnand. Thanks, for the reply though.
And the games still appear in the data management

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep if your nand and sysnand is linked and you go into data management it deletes all your pirated games that is one of the reasons you need to unlink the nand and sysnand so as to not have that problem
They're unlinked.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And the games still appear in the data management

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They're unlinked.
Ok the thing is on emunand you should only ever delete stuff with fbi/big Blue or your cia installer of choice as data management can cause problems to emunand. Also only ever delete something once you are 100% sure of what you are deleting

Anibal Pacheco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the thing is on emunand you should only ever delete stuff with fbi/big Blue or your cia installer of choice as data management can cause problems to emunand. Also only ever delete something once you are 100% sure of what you are deleting
Ok I'll keep that in mind, lol thanks really appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol