Hacking Question https://stargate3ds.com.de - how trustful is the site?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,728
  • Replies 14
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello Community,
the online shop is listed by TX as official reseller, but when asked from which country and when my order will be shipped, I don't get an answer.
If anyone has had experience with this reseller, you can be sure that it is not fake.

Last edited by ,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
all stargate3ds.xx might be trustworthy. They are all maintained by the same guy, and you can chat with him on facebook (and ask him about everything). But, well, I still haven't received my SX Pro, so who knows? :D

Reactions: Deleted User

slainfu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely treat all such resellers with a tad more caution than you would your average eCommerse store. Being an official reseller is not worth much in terms of trustworthyness.

For example, MrModchips (in his various incarnations) was an official reseller for over a decade, and was a renowned scam artist, banning people from his store and refusing refunds for simple questions such as "where is my item? I paid for premium shipping and I ordered four weeks ago". He doesn't appear to be listed anymore, but he endured for YEARS despite widely known shadyness.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted User

KOPHEAD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I ordered from stargate3ds and I received an email today with my tracking number even though there was no mention of which company is delivering it so I don't know how I'm going to track it.

slyd0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ordered my SX OS there.
No confirmation mail, not answering emails or pm on FB, no idea when I get ny code.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered my SX OS there.
No confirmation mail, not answering emails or pm on FB, no idea when I get ny code.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
Had the same issue and just cancelled. Getting it from sammy.asia now which ships next week. E: They no longer have any stock.

Last edited by LysergCooltyp,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1