Howling Theme Tool Issue

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ShinyMK, Jan 12, 2016.

1. ShinyMK
    OP

ShinyMK known as @initPRAGMA

Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by ShinyMK, Jan 12, 2016
  2. Uziskull

Uziskull Picture may not be real

Nov 15, 2015
    Portugal
    Somewhere, probably
    I had a similar problem. What I did to fix it was, I uninstalled the theme .cia (something with HMME/HMMP), then I selected a shuffle theme with Simple Red and Simple Blue. Finally, I installed the .cia theme again.
    Give it a try ^^

3. SuperNintendo64

SuperNintendo64 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2015
    Bulgaria
    I had the exact same problem last night

Ive discovered that it was because i used FBI to instal the CIA with the themes

You need to get BigBlueMenu to instal themes packages

- To find big blue menu you need to download "3ds to CIA". Its a big Zip, inside you have the big blue menu cia. I didnt found it anywhere
    - I dont know if i can post the link. If i can, i post it. Its just another forum
    - instal the Big Blue Menu cia using FBI
    - With Big Blue Menu, first you need to delete the theme package you´ve already installed. Its pretty easy
    - Just find the file right below "Browser for US" (or EUR if thats the case). This is your ThemePackage installed
    - Check if this file has basically the same size as your theme package, just to be sure
    - Delete this file using X
    - Then move to the "SDMC" tab and find your themepackage CIA again. Now install it using "A"

There. You can just exit BigBlueMenu using "home" so you can enter the Theme menu and everything will be there

4. Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 25, 2014
    Cuba
    Solution: Install the package using DevMenu or BigBlueMenu