Hacking How to use RinCheat Cheat Engine?

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked at several questions on this site about but no answer yet.

So I have 50 gold, I go to value and type in 0x00000032 for 50 and click Start Relative Search and nothing shows up. I do the same 32 for 1 2 and 8 bytes and nothing. What am I doing wrong? Is there a tutorial?

tsigalko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
i think Rincheat is not fully support all game. i try many game until reuslt show 1-2 record and save offset to create cheat list but it's not work. it would be nice if they develop Rincheat to use like 'Artmoney'.

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also went on the Henkaku Save editing thread where they used RinCheat. Then I created the right Text Name for it and applied the "@Offset" that someone posted then did "@50000" in the correct Hex value then "@4" and when I loaded it it gave me the C2 error.

It was for Tale of Hearts R, I did "@0x0000615C @0xEA60 @4" and it gave me the C2 error and crashed my game.

Last edited by Ray2R,

Ray2R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think Rincheat is not fully support all game. i try many game until reuslt show 1-2 record and save offset to create cheat list but it's not work. it would be nice if they develop Rincheat to use like 'Artmoney'.
You were right, it just didn't work for all the games. I just tried it on a different dump I did and it worked. Tho I had to restart the game since save corrupted because the dumped game wasnt updated and can't get update file from cartridge games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: