Hacking how to use ps3 isos?

unnkown95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the need for speed hot pursuit iso image file , how do i play it on the ps3? Is there a mounting programi?

unnkown95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, all i needed was an answer and clearly you dont have one so do you mind wasting your posts somewhere else?

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
You can unpack it with something like PS3ISO2JB.

I have read there is other ways but I don't remember how those work. This method worked for me though.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unnkown95 said:
lol, all i needed was an answer and clearly you dont have one so do you mind wasting your posts somewhere else?

You will have have to convert them to a jailbroken ps3 game.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unnkown95 said:
well you exactly were you directing it towrds considerign you were posting on my thread to my question?

He was just saying that it would be better to have a FAQ for how to do this than for everybody to keep asking about it. He wasn't directing anything to you.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unnkown95 said:
ok, so there isnt any specific program because your post didnt really make sense to me can you clarify?

read up in the ps3 section, there are stickies on jailbreaking, and psx-scene has info on the different cfw currently available. The ps3 does not read isos, it dumps the hold directory structure to the hdd internal or external depending on size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo