Hacking How To use Opera with TTDA and M3DS GBA Expansion Pack?

chiquito3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been doing some search without any luck. Is there any way to use the GBA expansion Pack that came with the M3DS with the TTDS for internet browsing and the Opera Browser?
I've tried the eWin Expansion Pak Opera Browser patch and the IPS Win patch but no good results.
Can any one help me?

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
This one seems to work for GBA games. But RAM and Rumble wont do the trick.

At least it reconizes my EZflash 3in1 unlike version 0.57

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a patch for the browser that will allow it to work directly from the menu with an EZ 3-in-1 without using GBA ExpLoader, but I don't recall where I saw it.

This patch is supposed to allow the EU version of the browser to work with the supercard/m3/g6: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=525

ETA:

It looks like there is another version of the above archive but with a patch for the EZ 3-in-1 included: http://rs474.rapidshare.com/files/15108621..._PATCH_PACK.zip

I haven't tried it though, so use it at your own risk. If anyone tries it with the 3-in-1 and it works, let me know and I'll post it to the download area of this site.

-Bri

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
None of those work.
frown.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Did you use it on the EU version of the browser and did you name it "browser.nds"? I believe you want to run OPERA_31_Patch.bat with "browser.nds" in the same folder and it will produce a new file named "browser_31.nds" which should run on the EZFlash 3-in-1 directly from the menu.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the patch doesn't work. I don't have a 3-in-1 so I can't try it.

But I'm pretty sure that people do use the 3-in-1 to run the browser with GBA ExpLoader, so maybe there is something wrong with your 3-in-1. Maybe your battery is dying.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: