Hacking How to use my cartridges in emuMMC ?

Morfeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Good evening and first of all I apologize if my English is not very good, I use the google translator and my little knowledge of the language. I also tried to find a topic with my problem, but it was hard for me to find.

I'm new to the hacking of Nintendo Switch, but I already did it in part.
I only have a Nintendo Switch where I played my games in original cartridge and bought others in digital format, my interest is only to use EdiZon to backup the save of Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee that I have finished, edit with PKHex, restore the save and transfer the created Pokémon to other friends' games or on a Nintendo Switch that I can buy in the future.
For this I have my Switch in 9.1, I made backup of sysNAND with my account and games that I played, backed up the "Nintendo" folder of the microSD memory and partitioned my memory (128GB) to create emuMMC.
I created emuMMC on my memory partition, copied all the files to use Atmosphere and restored the "Nintendo" folder in memory.
I started Atmosphere in emuMMC and entered at the same firmware as my sysNAND (I don't have another Switch to format sysNAND), so I have my accounts and used games that I had until now, with this I have access to EdiZon and if I can copy the Saves from my Pokémon Let's Go games, edit them and restore the Save.
BUT since I first started emuMMC I can't use any of my games in original cartridge, it asks me to connect to the internet to update, but if I insert a game cartridge that I never played in my sysNAND if I can play it without asking me to update.

- I can continue playing my original cartridges in emuMMC which is an identical copy of my sysNAND?
- If it is possible what should I do or what I did wrong to correct it?
- I am not interested in loading game ROMs, I am only interested in editing my Pokémon games even though I cannot transfer the edited Save to my sysNAND account

Beforehand thank you very much

P.S. In sysNAND I have not touched anything, so if I can continue playing everything without problem

Buenas noches y de antemno disculpas si mi ingles no es muy bueno, uso el traductor de google y mis pocos conocimientos del idioma. Además trate de buscar un tema con mi problema, pero me fue dificil encontrar.

Soy nuevo en el hacking de Nintendo Switch, pero ya lo hice en parte.
Solo tengo una Nintendo Switch donde he jugado mis juegos en cartucho original y compré otros en formato digital, mi interés es solo usar EdiZon para hacer backup del save de Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee que ya terminé, editar con PKHex, restaurar en save y transferir los Pokémon creados a juegos de otros amigos o en una Nintendo Switch que pueda comprar a futuro.
Para esto tengo mi Switch en 9.1, hice Backup de sysNAND con mi cuenta y juegos tal y como juego, respaldé la carpeta "Nintendo" de la memoria microSD y particioné mi memoria (128GB) para crear emuMMC.
Creé emuMMC en la partición de mi memoria, copié todos los archivos para usar Atmosphere y restauré la carpeta "Nintendo" en la memoria.
Inicié Atmosphere en emuMMC y entré al firmware igual al de mi sysNAND (no tengo otra Switch para formatear sysNAND), por lo que visualizo mis cuentas y juegos usados que tenía hasta ahora, con esto tengo acceso a EdiZon y si puedo copiar los Saves de mis juegos de Pokémon Let's Go, editarlos y restaurar el Save.
PERO desde que inicie por primera vez en emuMMC no puedo iniciar ninguno de mis juegos en cartucho original, me pide conectarme a internet para actualizar, pero si inserto un cartucho de juego que jamás jugué en mi sysNAND si puedo jugarlo sin que me pida actualizar.

Yo puedo seguir jugando mis cartuchos originales en emuMMC que es copia identica de mi sysNAND?
Si es posible que debo hacer o que hice mal para corregirlo?
No me interesa cargar ROMs de juegos, solo me interesa editar mis juegos de Pokémon aunque no pueda transferir el Save editado a mi cuenta de sysNAND

De antemano muchas gracias

PD. En sysNAND no he tocado nada, por lo que si puedo seguir jugando todo sin problema

74583442_2583192721903996_6313555444983922688_o.jpg

75371583_2583192748570660_1085582095352332288_o.jpg

Last edited by Morfeo,

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a folder on your sd card called "raw" that folder should have it's own Nintendo folder inside it and that is where the original Nintendo folder should be copied to. Emunand and sysnand do not share Nintendo folders. I believe that's where the issue lies because emunand sees you have the game installed but it doesn't access it unless it's in the raw folder.

If you indeed have the Nintendo folder copied in the raw folder, and it still wants you to update you can use a friend's switch to update the game locally (assuming they have the game and latest update)

Cartridges should have no issue reading on both emunand and sysnand, but they will have separate saves. Never let your emuNAND reach Nintendo servers so keep it offline entirely, otherwise you could face a console ban.

Reactions: Morfeo

Morfeo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you very much for your help

When I read your answer I made a file called "raw" in the root of my memory and it didn't work. But then I looked carefully and realized that it was in:
emuMMC/RAW1/Nintendo

The important thing is that I could finally solve it with your help. Thank you again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1