Arlis05

Wandering Crystal Chronicler
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok folks and yolks, i need some 3DS modding knowledge so i once again require the guidance of you guys once more.

So i've recently dl'ed FE:Fates birthright (like it so far BTW) and i found a few mods that work with NTR CFW. But they are LayeredFS based. So how do i use it? The internet's been pretty vague about it from what i've searched.

So tell me, how do i use it and please don't skim over any detail. I wanna make sure i do this correctly without failure.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So how do i use it? The internet's been pretty vague about it from what i've searched.
Really? Because the first result when searching for LayeredFS on google links to @Asia81's tutorial explaining quite clearly how to use it.
Create 2 new folders:
- 1 at the root of your SD
- 1 in the plugin folder.

Rename them with your TitleID.
Put the plg file in the TitleID folder (the one in your plugin folder).

For the folder at the root:
TitleID = RomFS
Files in romfs should be in your TitleID folder instead.
The titleID can be obtained from 3dsdb.

That said, I'd encourage you to use @PabloMK7's OnionFS instead.

Ordinarily the folder that contains all of the modified files (named with the game's titleID) goes in your root directory, and then an empty folder with the titleID goes into the plugin directory, into that folder goes the LayeredFS.plg

With OnionFS, the folder containing the modified files goes into the OnionFS folder, it's just a bit tidier, functionality wise it's better than LayeredFS too.

Then like LayeredFS, you create an empty folder with the titleID goes in the plugin directory, and into that folder goes the OnionFS.plg

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2