Hacking How to use ez4 lite?

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Supercard seems as easy as the alphabet compared to this cart. I have no idea what to do. I have downloaded both the client and manager from the Ex4 website, and with the client, most of the options are greyed out, whilst on the manager, the buttons are unclikable, and changing any "system settings" have no effect.

Can somebody just direct me to a good guide?

The ez4 review help not a bit.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard seems as easy as the alphabet compared to this cart. I have no idea what to do. I have downloaded both the client and manager from the Ex4 website, and with the client, most of the options are greyed out, whilst on the manager, the buttons are unclikable, and changing any "system settings" have no effect.

Click the open button, select a rom. Click on the config button and tell it which drive is your flash drive. Click send. Done.

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
THere are NO OPTIONS. I unzip the client to desktop, there are a bunch of files.
I open the "Ezclient", to get to a window with all the options GREYED OUT.
I cant click any of them . I cannot open a file.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can't even click the open button? If that's the case, try it on a different computer, that's all I can really recommend.

What OS are you using?

Kyro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

hi,

and here you are :
http://www.sosuke.com/ezflash/wiki/index.php/EZFlash_4

and for the active english forum :
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewforum.php?f=12

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its an old one?

All I did was download everything off the ez website.
frown.gif

edit* from the wikipedia guide, I have now successfully upgraded my "loader".
Im downloading and trying out the actual ez4 client now.

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks guys. SUCCESS.
My first game uploaded works. Well, I say works, but I havent run across any cart that can run ultimate spiderman, and the ez4lite is no different. Oh well. At least it ran and froze
biggrin.gif

Ill try out that forum, since I think I will need it for stuff like moveies and stuff.

*plus in the review for a ez4 lite, the reviewer said he god a nice darth vader background. I just have a boring black and grey one.

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. SUCCESS.
My first game uploaded works. Well, I say works, but I havent run across any cart that can run ultimate spiderman, and the ez4lite is no different. Oh well. At least it ran and froze
biggrin.gif

Ill try out that forum, since I think I will need it for stuff like moveies and stuff.

*plus in the review for a ez4 lite, the reviewer said he god a nice darth vader background. I just have a boring black and grey one.

Darth Vader is only for GBA mode. You can change the skins, check it out in the EZ forums
smile.gif

master456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spiderman is one of the few games that doesn't work on the EZ.

The software is very simple to use and involves clicking "open" and "send" to load a ROM.

The EZ wiki is a great source of info!

Darkspark

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is precisely the reason I put links to the software in my review
wink.gif

I saw those links, but thought the files directly off the EZ4 website could not be wrong.

Anyway, Ive got most of the software under control, however when booting into GBA mode, it is all in chinese. Is there a seperate loader I need to install to change this to english?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, I love those cotton candy grapes.... so good!!!