How to use eNDryptS Advanced ??

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Ringo619, Jun 20, 2010.

Jun 20, 2010
  1. Ringo619
    OP

Member Ringo619 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I make a folder and drop all the files from the eNDryptS Advanced download and drop a game ( dsi game to make it work on nds r4 ) in to the eNDryptS Advanced application and opens a command prompt and gives u numbers to press depanding on what i wanna do so i pick " 1 " and loads a new screen on the same command prompt and i get a few files but i don't get a nds game i just get 2 files called patch something and patch something . So i need some help on doing this could some one give me step by step instructions on how do this thanks in advance.

2. exangel

Member exangel executioner angel

United States
    DSi ROM dumps are not the same as NDS ROM dumps, so if you are doing this because it worked for you with regular NDS roms that is why it's not working with DSi games.

This utility is from 2006. Why expect it to work with something that wasn't even invented yet at the time?

3. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    There are dsi roms that are decrypted in some rom sites and they work but when i try to use the advance software it does't work

4. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    That doesn't necessarily mean it was decrypted using endecrypts advance now does it

5. exangel

United States
    which games are you trying to decrypt and why, anyway? the answer might help me find resources you didn't that will allow you to play these games on your R4 and also,
    which R4DS do you have, is it original/1:1 R4DS Revolution (can run Wood R4)?

edit: forgot to delete something i scrapped saying

6. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    I am trying to decrypt this dsi games cause i read somewere that u gotta decrypt this games to make them work on a r4/ds and the games sherk 4 and Prince of Persia and i am using a R4 Upgrade Revolution of Ds ( NDSL/NDS) and i am not using wood r4 casue i tried it and did't work so my r4 is a fake i think

7. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    Yea u got a point but where u download the game in the bottom of the game box art " DECRYPTED " and gives the link to the download

8. exangel

United States
    decryption isn't going to help you if your cart still can't get through the Anti Piracy
    unless you can find an AP patch for shrek/prince of persia it's probably not yet possible to play them on R4 Upgrade at all

9. Ringo619
    OP

United States
    Well thanks anyways ^^